Red bull(shit) stratos record.

wolfy

Yep a heat exchanger and the vacuum is correct. At least a vacuum filled with refrigerant that is pumped at high pressure making it a liquid and then expanded making it a gas again and that's when it draws it's heat from the air.

Aye, I know what you mean. Well sort of. I have the main gist of it anyway.

• Replies 859
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just to recap wolfy. (sorry folks). If you look outside around now the ISS is passing. You can see it with your naked aye or better through a camera and more so a scope.

What do you think that is again?

Intellectual resentment? Give over man, I'm questioning something I believe is fabricated, not people's intelligence.

No, you're stating that people (other than you) blindly follow whatever they're told. That you and your friends on conspiracy websites are somehow possessing a sharper, more inquisitive mind than others. You're saying that Rikko has been duped into believing a process which is impossible, that I have been duped into believing a system which is impossible. You're saying this despite failing to grasp Rikko's carefully simplified explanations.

You're saying shit is impossible because you don't understand that it's not. You believe that even with all the safety measures , redundancies and failsafes in place, the submarine is too dangerous to operate in. Yet you drive a car, have flown on a plane (I assume), know of people who've been put under general anaesthetic, and so on and so forth. You ask the cleverest tribesman 1000yrs ago to comprehend the complexities but safety of plane flight and he'd react like you are reacting; It can't be true because it baffles him.

And there is no free exchange of thoughts there either. If you don't accept EVERYTHING is a conspiracy you're banned.

Like 7/7 for instance. You got an opinion on that?

I don't use the site as in posting, but I view it as I do many others as it gives an insight into differences of opinions on them all. I don't see how that's a problem though, it's my choice.

What they do with people who post is of no concern to me.

I have an opinion on 7/7 but it's minor compared to many.

Just to recap wolfy. (sorry folks). If you look outside around now the ISS is passing. You can see it with your naked aye or better through a camera and more so a scope.

What do you think that is again?

One thing I think it isn't. It isn't the ISS as far as I'm concerned.

No, you're stating that people (other than you) blindly follow whatever they're told. That you and your friends on conspiracy websites are somehow possessing a sharper, more inquisitive mind than others. You're saying that Rikko has been duped into believing a process which is impossible, that I have been duped into believing a system which is impossible. You're saying this despite failing to grasp Rikko's carefully simplified explanations.

You're saying shit is impossible because you don't understand that it's not. You believe that even with all the safety measures , redundancies and failsafes in place, the submarine is too dangerous to operate in. Yet you drive a car, have flown on a plane (I assume), know of people who've been put under general anaesthetic, and so on and so forth. You ask the cleverest tribesman 1000yrs ago to comprehend the complexities but safety of plane flight and he'd react like you are reacting; It can't be true because it baffles him.

My opinions are my opinions.

I certainly don'y think anyone is stupid, yet it's seems to be a trait from many of you lot that I am and yet you are twisting it to make out I am the one saying you lot are stupid, which I'm not .

I don't doubt Rikko is an intelligent lad, or you, or anyone else. Intelligent people can be duped into believing things you know. I could be duped into thinking a lot of things are faked which maybe aren't, yet whilst I have questions and distrust of many things told , I have to try and find answers that pacify me.

If that's arrogance , then so be it...but it's how I run with things.

I could spend much of my time calling people stupid and idiots, yet I refrain from tit for tat in the main as my goal is to discuss things regardless of differences of opinions.

It's what makes message board conversation interesting.

You lot can hit me with reasons why I'm wrong and I'll accept your reasons with interest, yet I might not necessarily agree with it.

What do you think it is.

To be honest I can only hazard a guess as to what it could be. It could be a meteorite. It could be a man made object passing by, which would explain the timings of what they give out.

I don't really know.

What I do know, in my own mind, is, it's no ISS and I can comfortably say that.

To be honest I can only hazard a guess as to what it could be. It could be a meteorite. It could be a man made object passing by, which would explain the timings of what they give out.

I don't really know.

What I do know, in my own mind, is, it's no ISS and I can comfortably say that.

Ok it is not a meteorite. Please bare in mind I have seen it, with my own eyes, via a telescope. No, not just as a dot.

If I'm 100% honest it looked like a Tie Fighter from star wars :lol:

I kid you not! If you know it's shape you'd get that, but that was what it looked through the quality of glass I used.

I've photographed it though, as have many people. But tbf that looks like any satellite.

If I'm 100% honest it looked like a Tie Fighter from star wars :lol:

I kid you not! If you know it's shape you'd get that, but that was what it looked through the quality of glass I used.

I've photographed it though, as have many people. But tbf that looks like any satellite.

Ok fair enough. I know the image you mention.

You can see it yourself. Pop up to the kielder observatory. Amazing what you can see on a clear night. Especially in winter.

You would think there would be a lot of footage of this from observatories and such wouldn't you, yet any images I find on the net look absolutely laughable to be fair.

I don't use the site as in posting, but I view it as I do many others as it gives an insight into differences of opinions on them all. I don't see how that's a problem though, it's my choice.

What they do with people who post is of no concern to me.

I have an opinion on 7/7 but it's minor compared to many.

Well go on, humour me with your opinion. Don't worry about offending me because you've already done that several times.

Thing is Wolfy, you reject literally all evidence presented to you so it's impossible to debate anything.

You reject the laws of physics because education is a 400 year old hoax.

You reject all media that doesn't fit your preconceived ideas. Apparently we had CGI in the 1950s.

You reject personal testimony, even that of hundreds of thousands of people.

So your not capable of changing your beliefs, and I'm sure as he'll nobody is going to be persuaded by anything you say, so why are you here?

You would think there would be a lot of footage of this from observatories and such wouldn't you, yet any images I find on the net look absolutely laughable to be fair.

What would you expect to see?

There's even a live feed of this for fucks sake, why would anyone fake that?

Why a large conspiracy? You obviously dont know anything about how the global system for monitoring, verification and inspection of weapons at the UN works. Getting a Swedish liberal independent to fake WMD's is a piece of piss? What ?

Occam's razor is irrelevant, thats a tool for pure theory. What you are trying to invoke is the old adage that the simplest explanation is often the most accurate, keep-it-simple-stupid etc.

However, lets test it out, which of these has the least credulous assumptions:

1. neo-conservative super power which has explicitly stated its desire to establish military bases in the middle east, to oust Saddam Hussein and to open up new military theaters whilst in opposition in 1999, has opportunity within 10 months of coming to power due to an unforeseen and unprecedented attack on US soil. The attack comes perfectly timed to establish a two term president and the time required to implement this stated military strategy. The fact that Bush has stated his desire to do all this in opposition and the WTC attack comes at the beginning of his first presidency, that this attack is unprecedented in peace time and is the absolute perfect vehicle to justify a massively immoral and horrendous war is just all pure fucking coincidence.

2. It wasnt a coincidence but was allowed to happen by military intelligence itching to implement the strategy.

I go along with all of that apart from imo elements of military intelligence and some Govt players were complicit. The new american supremacy doc you link to is perhaps the most important doc ever comissioned and think tanked by the U.S. govt insiders and high level players.

I probably diverge with you on Bush however. I don't think he was in the loop till the others were holding all the aces after the events of that day and he had no choice but to go along with the steamrollering of high impact foreign military engagement. In loose terms it was a coup.

The play book of the intelligence agencies with regard to terrorists has been for a couple of decades now mostly infiltration and guiding them to targets and objectives beneficial. This will inc funding via Saudi and Pakistan and pointing them at targets in theatres where the west can actually by hook or by crook benefit. This goes right back to the early days of the Bosnian conflict and of course Afghanistan.

Closer to home it was one reason the North London mosque was left open for so long and hook allowed to carry on in that manner. Basically the place was crawling with Mi6 picking up intel all over the place and leaving counter-intel as they go and the odd passport whenever needed.

Edited by Park Life

Well go on, humour me with your opinion. Don't worry about offending me because you've already done that several times.

The shit you've spouted at me, you have a cheek saying I've offended you

Thing is Wolfy, you reject literally all evidence presented to you so it's impossible to debate anything.

Likewise with you. You reject blatant evidence in your face, so what's different here?

You reject the laws of physics because education is a 400 year old hoax.

I reject some law of physics, pertaining to space, I accept plenty pertaining to Earth.

You reject all media that doesn't fit your preconceived ideas. Apparently we had CGI in the 1950s.

No CGI in the 50's, just shit manipulation of footage, using stupid models and various techniques to fake explosions using background drums to push the sound of a supposed nuclear explosion, plus, the media come out with a lot of nonesense, so it's no wonder I have trouble with it all.

You reject personal testimony, even that of hundreds of thousands of people.

Witnesses can tell porky pies and can be manipulated or stooges, actors, anchor people, you name it. And what do you mean hundreds of thousands of witnesses?

So your not capable of changing your beliefs, and I'm sure as he'll nobody is going to be persuaded by anything you say, so why are you here?

You have just spent your time telling me that I won;t take anyone's word or findings as true and then you spout off that NOBODY is going to be persuaded by ME. Hahahaha.

You're a strange lad Renton at times.

Edited by wolfy

Show me the live feed, let me view this.

I'm on a phone; Google ISS live feed if you're interested, but then why bother, you'll just say it's fake.

Like you do this video. Denial of this should offend every decent person here.