Red bull(shit) stratos record.

wolfy

• Replies 859
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You questioned why the mast disappeared then reappeared.

Given your history, your implication is that this somehow shows its fake footage.

That, or you just couldn't work out it was smoke.

Yes, to me it looks faked footage. I say this because all footage of the explosions on any news channel are all distorted, it's either all news channels having shit video recorders or it's fake footage.

The chimney does disappear.

So basically you've made my point you'll be happy to criticism and inquire into the likes of rikko but lack the fortitude to put your own balls on the line eh?

no background, no balls, and no substance to anything you come off with, shock horror.

You asked me what my job was , as you wanted to know. I told you I was a scientist. You don;t accept this, so just choose a job for me or just think of me being a tin foil hat benefits sponger, I'm easy whichever you choose.

no because he can't even pretend to know about something well,

it's ridiculous like, it'd be like me trying to prove a photo was fake, now i'm technically pretty decent at what i do, but i'd like to think somewhere in the gchq where they've hired some superstar to mock something up that they could make it pretty difficult for me to "prove" it was faked, let alone if i was some pleb like wolfy with no background in anything i'm claiming to be false other than "err because i think so".

CT has just been demoted in the "person i could stick least in a toontastic outing" ranks.

Ant. What you think I am and what you think of me is totally irrelevant to me. I'm questioning stuff because I have trouble believing media shite.

Sometimes I wish I just questioned nothing but I'm an inquisitive bastard.

Yes, to me it looks faked footage. I say this because all footage of the explosions on any news channel are all distorted, it's either all news channels having shit video recorders or it's fake footage.

The chimney does disappear.

Tell me why you think the chimney/mast disappears.

but you're not a scientist, my ex was a scientist and she'd think you were a balloon with the crap you come off with.

It doesn't matter what other scientists in their field think of what I say or what I do. Whatever any scientist thinks of me will not change my stance on what I believe, unless they can actually prove what I'm saying is 100% wrong.

Rikko has explained some good things and how certain things work. I still have problems with the concept though, so it doesn't pacify me on my belief that nuclear power is not what we are told it is.

this is my point, you're giving off about the answers you're getting from people qualified to give them, without providing any basis for the arguments or any reasoning to why you doubt.

either back up your answers of how you're qualified to dispute what you're being told or simply fuck up, saying "that photos fake" without having any experitse to explain why other than "it's a bit blurry" just makes you a moron (this is what i'm assuming your primary career is)

what you're doing isn't even inquisitive.

any more nonsense threads i'm going to lock them, they're simply not interesting, and they don't even rank as "conspiracy", keep them to the forum with those other dicks who think dunblane was a "psy-op"

People complained about the nutz crowd... i'd take them making "my fav toon player threads" of this moron any day, it's like Parky had a stroke, got hit with a brick and then mashed his head on a keyboard to produce some sort of argument.

I'll make your job easier than locking them, I'll take no further part in this thread and I will stay out of any future threads regarding anything to do with theories.

I'll stick to the Newcastle football part.

I am fully convinced its real having done the theory, seen inside an offline reactor ad moved the fuel into and out of one. I have seen the reactor in operation so despite never seeing it fission directly I am very confident in my position. I am happy to pit my neck on the line and state it is true. You are unable to provide any evidence it's not real and have rejected the opportunity prove your position.

You are either the best WUM this board has ever had or a grade A moron. In either case you deserve a prize.

I really can't believe you are a scientist, a scientologist maybe. You have presented no facts whatsoever and reject the offers of help on the subjects people knowledgeable in thier area kindly offer you. You refuse to accept any theory as you can't understand it and reject it as fake without even so much a cursory glance.

If you won't accept the entire scientific community and my version of events and are unwilling to do anything to prove your position. You have truly lost the debate and are just living in a fantasy land with your head in the sand.

The US needed 9/11 to kick off in Iraq and Iraq is explicitly connected with 9/11

"We knew prior to the events of 9/11 that the islamists, and in particular Bin Laden's group, were waging a war against US interests (first WTC attack, USS Cole, African embassies), that's pretty much a fact. In my opinion (and we are talking opinions here because there are no facts or evidence), I just don't think the US intelligence agencies anticipated anything like the 9/11 attacks happening, nobody did"

And tell me it makes sense. We knew Bin Laden was waging a war, there had been 3 very big attacks on the US but no one anticipated a big attack? Just more little ones? Its preposterous to think they were not expecting it and, in my view, preposterous that serendipity was the only factor that advanced their whole neo-conservative agenda.

What is the above quoted from?

Who has suggested that they were not expecting it and in what forum and to which audience?

So I recorded my bairn playing in the garden on my camera. Not a great video. Was a bit shaky as I didn't use a tripod.

So it's fake right? That day never really happened?

I'm not even convinced you have kids tbh. Look, I'm the sort of person who asks questions ok? And you'll never change that about me.

But I thought you liked debate? Flat stubborn denial isn't debate!

Water is tricky, do you know why boiling water freezes more quickly than water at room temperature?

Increased surface convection makes it cool faster than cooler water.

If you believe in physics, which is patently nonsense. ;)

I was quoting Renton and he suggested it.

I thought I had the majority view, why is it shocking to think that just maybe the US government didn't slaughter 3000 of its own citizens for some nebulous excuse to go to war?

Edit: meant for OTF.

Edited by Renton