Police tazered a man for walking away

essembeeofsunderland

My dad got jumped on my coppers years back because he fitted the description of someone who had just robbed the Post Office along the road. Suffice to say, it wasn't him. Well, if it was him, we certainly didn't see the proceeds..

If anyone has a copy of yesterdays Sun, go and take a look at the pic of the bloke who was tasered. This is the Sun having a classic piss take out of us.

What you will notice in the picture, is the man doesn't look blind..well to me he certainly doesn't. But that's not it. Take a look at his shoes, they are on the wrong feet.

But that's not all. Have a look in his top pocket at his glasses. Dark glasses you may think...but are they, as you can see his jacket through the lens.

But that's not all, he also has a watch on.....well ok maybe it's a braille watch or a talking one.

But that's not all....Have a look at the couch he is sitting on. Is that two different coloured couches blended in?