Football Manager 2013

Tooj

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This year they're mental with 20s, like they're harking back to cm01-02, Perch's teamwork is good but i'd have him on about 16, 20 seems mad, suggesting his team work is one of the best in the world, which it's not. Adore Ben Arfa, finally Newcastle aren't under-rated on FM :D

Edited by CleeToonFan

Yeah I've felt as though Newcastle just don't seemed to have been upgraded at all in the past few versions. Like I would notice attribute differences for other players at other clubs but Newcastle's players never seemed to move or go down. Excited now you've said we aren't under-rated. Reckon you could post some screenies?

So is it pretty much you just get access to the BETA version until 2 weeks time? And if I do that next week I would get the BETA version straight away? Very tempting. Usually I just wait for the demo then crack it but the Toon look interesting this year and i've been hammering 12 a bit recently so might have to pre-order it.

You get it straight away yeah. Can continue any beta game into the normal etc etc and it's better than I thought as a beta. Then when it comes out it just updates to that on steam. Can get it for 22 quid off greenmangaming but not seen cheaper when I looked earlier :(

Im Going to buy on steam once I've time to play it.

Its no fun this fulltime job + personal life lark, no time for gaming.

Tell me about it. Only time I get is Saturdays when the wife is working.