Football Manager 2013

Tooj

Just one rule, if you play classic don't try to talk about your game to 'proper' players ;)

Son I've been playing these games since you were in nappies.

Don't talk to me about proper players ;)

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...

uteh.png

They're 13 points off top who have a game in hand. They've been on a cracking run of form, but they've got no chance of winning the league. My point? Bielsa has bought into the Scouse insanity.

FM 2014 Classic announced for Vita. Links with your Mac/Pc/Linux classic save and they are claiming its got all the same features and the said classic version on those systems. Might bring some life back to my vita.

• 2 weeks later...

Got a mint game of this going atm.

Started off with Hamilton in Scotland, got them promoted first year and won the Scottish League Cup with some good young players (Andy Ryan, Jon McShane, Stephen Hendrie) coming through. Following season, got through to the Europa group stages but got knocked out there, finished 9th in the league. Finishes of 2nd and 3rd followed before winning the SPL by a point on the last day of the season (I was helped by Celtic having a load of injuries, mind). Got another cup somewhere along the way and resigned in November the following season, after I'd had a crack at the Champions League and got roundly bollocked.

Went to Leeds in December 2017, who were in the playoff spots in League One, had a bit of a blip in April after my loan signing of Ibrahima Toure got fucked and I only had Carlton Cole up top. Still finished 3rd though but got beat in the playoff final so that daft cunt Risdale sacked me, 6 months into a rebuilding job.

Senegal came knocking after that and it was close to the ACON 2019 so I jumped on board, took a 34 year old Papiss Cisse to the finals and won with him getting 0 goals. Good job Diouf was on form. Resigned after that because, was I balls going to wait until 2022 for the World Cup.

Went to West Brom with 5 or so games left of that season, finished 9th and so far this year, am sitting in 10th with a squad full of aging, whinging arseholes who I'm turfing out sharpish. Top scorers are 19yo Mortensen and 18yo Brunning which means my striking options are pretty much sorted for the future. Adding a good centre half and a promising left back in the summer for nowt, might make the loan signing of Jonathan Dos Santos permanent and have some good young lads knocking on the door.

Eventually, Leeds will get promoted and I'll make sure to relegate them. Then I'll retire.

Edited by Ayatollah Hermione

• 2 months later...