Things that make you feel old

Brock Manson

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mirrors :(

i'm starting to get like that. got my haircut last night and couldn't get over this middle aged bloke with the wrinkled forehead and bags under his eyes staring back at me

:lol: Well that came out wrong.

:lol:

Wait until your plums get their first grey "friend" J69, then you'll feel old.

Edit: a second of eye stinging plucking, then it's " Can't see it, never happened "

That's another thing, until I started going bald, I wasn't particularly hairy , bodywise.

I daren't go near Velcro now.

i think i've said this before on here but i've found one of the most depressing thing about advancing years to be the hair that starts growing out of your nose, just as the hair on your head starts thinning. i tried plucking it but it brought tears to my eyes so had to purchase a nasal hair trimmer.

i've yet to have it start sprouting out of my ears but it's surely only a matter of time.

That's another thing, until I started going bald, I wasn't particularly hairy , bodywise.

I daren't go near Velcro now.

It's mother nature's cruelest joke isn't it. All the hair on my head has migrated, the odd one or two starting to settle on the Shoulder Steppes, some setting up camp north of Claggy Valley, A large number haven't travelled far; seeking the secluded Nasal caves. As yet there's none putting down roots in the Ear Peninsula, but I won't be surprised when they do appear. All the while my face gets bigger and bigger, and no fucker wants that.

Made my consultant feel very old the other day. He mentioned he worked in Nottingham for most if the eighties and we established that he could well have anaesthetised my mother for the caesarians for either or both my brother and I.

I was telling a kid at work I used to wear a tea cosy on my head and do an impression of Jamiraquai dancing when I was pissed after hearing one of his songs on the radio. Kid hadn't a clue who he was. :lol:

I was telling a kid at work I used to wear a tea cosy on my head and do an impression of Jamiraquai dancing when I was pissed after hearing one of his songs on the radio. Kid hadn't a clue who he was. :lol:

Jesus, that does make me feel old.

I loved Jamiroquai's album.

• 1 month later...

Is she a total fuckup? Fair play to her if she's not.

She seems alright actually. She tends to just post pictures of herself looking moody and smoking tabs. Her moment of glory on there came when one of the Kardashians tweeted something about 'why is life so hard sometimes?' and she fucking laid into her. It was top bombing!