Official Newcastle United Vs Mansfield thread

Jimbo

LOL indeed.  Who are you and have the fans wanting us to lose the last few games completely escaped your notice?  Because they were the ones that I had in mind when I made that "twattish" comment, twatboy.  :lol:

76188[/snapback]

Hey no offence intended mate! ..it just seemed like a bit of an obvious thing to say! :lol:

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL indeed.  Who are you and have the fans wanting us to lose the last few games completely escaped your notice?  Because they were the ones that I had in mind when I made that "twattish" comment, twatboy.  :lol:

76188[/snapback]

Hey no offence intended mate! ..it just seemed like a bit of an obvious thing to say! :lol:

76194[/snapback]

Well it wasn't. So there. :lol:

Well im glad we're through, i never want us beat even if it would mean GS would finally be told to bugger off!

From the very limited highlights ive seen, looked like Mansfield did well....but thankfully not as well as the MIGHTY TORQUAY UTD yesterday....we gave the brummies such a battering, especially 2nd half. They are very very lucky to still be in it! Nicky Butt??? our players ran rings around him :lol:

Well im glad we're through, i never want us beat even if it would mean GS would finally be told to bugger off!

From the very limited highlights ive seen, looked like Mansfield did well....but thankfully not as well as the MIGHTY TORQUAY UTD yesterday....we gave the brummies such a battering, especially 2nd half. They are very very lucky to still be in it! Nicky Butt??? our players ran rings around him  :lol:

76251[/snapback]

Torquay were so unlucky going on what I saw on MOTD.

Burton Albion just had one saved off the line against Man United. Would love to see the mancs get embarrassed by this lot like.

Burton Albion just had one saved off the line against Man United.  Would love to see the mancs get embarrassed by this lot like.

76263[/snapback]

According to the radio, old red nose has fielded a very weak side?

Manure need this cup badly for silverware, unless they're banking on the League Cup for honours this season :lol::lol:

From the very limited highlights ive seen, looked like Mansfield did well....but thankfully not as well as the MIGHTY TORQUAY UTD yesterday....we gave the brummies such a battering, especially 2nd half. They are very very lucky to still be in it! Nicky Butt??? our players ran rings around him   :lol:

76251[/snapback]

Burton Albion just had one saved off the line against Man United. Would love to see the mancs get embarrassed by this lot like.

76263[/snapback]

feck it! i thought it kicked off at 4pm, i'll put it on now, thanks Gem.

Yes we were very unlucky, especially with the disallowed goal. But what really ticked me off is on MOTD and YOSS earlier, they carefully showed the brummies 2 or 3 attempts on goal and ours.....made it look pretty even, but my god, it wasnt like that at all :blush::lol: We had them backs to the wall! They were hanging on for the replay not us!!!

and yes! i have spat my dummy out :lol::gay:

From the very limited highlights ive seen, looked like Mansfield did well....but thankfully not as well as the MIGHTY TORQUAY UTD yesterday....we gave the brummies such a battering, especially 2nd half. They are very very lucky to still be in it! Nicky Butt??? our players ran rings around him   :gay:

76251[/snapback]

76263[/snapback]

feck it! i thought it kicked off at 4pm, i'll put it on now, thanks Gem.

Yes we were very unlucky, especially with the disallowed goal. But what really ticked me off is on MOTD and YOSS earlier, they carefully showed the brummies 2 or 3 attempts on goal and ours.....made it look pretty even, but my god, it wasnt like that at all :blush::lol: We had them backs to the wall! They were hanging on for the replay not us!!!

and yes! i have spat my dummy out :lol::blush:

76268[/snapback]

It did. I posted that at 4:17, you mong. :lol:

Edited by Gemmill