Flights to Brussels for Sale

dis00

Hi,

Me and A friend have been unsuccessful in getting two tickets for the away europa league game in Brugge. Would anybody be interested in buying our flights?

Depart from Edinburgh on Wed 7th

Return Sat 10th to Edinburgh.

Looking for what we paid plus the cost to change the names on the flights. £240 for both ONO

Cheers

Dean

Why should you come out of this without losing a penny while whoever helps you out not only pays full whack, but an extra sucharge on top for the privelige?

The brass neck of some people never ceases to amaze.

Why should you come out of this without losing a penny while whoever helps you out not only pays full whack, but an extra sucharge on top for the privelige?

Might still work out cheaper than booking directly with the airline now, in which case I reckon it's fair crack.

Its £230 for ONE flight now (maybe more I haven't check for a week) so its still a bargain and i did say I was open to offers so when you think about it logically its not "brass neck" behaviour. Anyone that was interested would have surely done a search to see what the cost of flights are now and have seen that its cheap. And I also disclosed what I had paid for which I didn't have to do and if I hadn't you wouldn't have battered an eyelid

Its £230 for ONE flight now (maybe more I haven't check for a week) so its still a bargain and i did say I was open to offers so when you think about it logically its not "brass neck" behaviour. Anyone that was interested would have surely done a search to see what the cost of flights are now and have seen that its cheap. And I also disclosed what I had paid for which I didn't have to do and if I hadn't you wouldn't have battered an eyelid

He's a communist, doesnt understand free markets. Just ignore him.

The fee to change the name on the ticket will be at least equal to the fare difference between what you paid and what the current fare is. Therefore there is no advantage to anyone buying your flight. Unless they happen to share your name and DOB.