Moussa Sissoko

henda11

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if we can get a quality left footed left back in though and shift santon to RB Id be happier

then again if we can get a good right back Id happily leave him at LB

tbh a Tiote / Sissoko / Cabaye midfield would dominate most Prem teams so lets hope not

But that leaves a few players who wont get much game time unless we maintain the Europa League next season. We are very well stocked in midfield and you feel like one or two will be shifted before anyone else comes in.

We could see Gosling leaving with Abeid going out on loan in jan.

Amalfitano is looking like a last ditch backup - probably signed in the hope he'd be another Cabaye.

We're linked with a player who has promise and is a highly-rated youngster and all some people can say is 'oh well someone must be leaving then'. If we get in another midfielder who, like Bigi has BIG promise and for FREE then we should sign him. More competition for a first team place to boot and a few years' down the line we'll have a strong midfield.

I hope we sign Sissoko - the more highly rated youngsters the merrier.

Man Utd need someone like Tiote, wouldnt be suprised to see him going.

Man Utd need someone like Tiote, wouldnt be suprised to see him going.

i was just thinking yesterday chelsea would be pretty fricken awesome with him holding their midfield alongside ramieres instead of mikel.

We could see Gosling leaving with Abeid going out on loan in jan.

Amalfitano is looking like a last ditch backup - probably signed in the hope he'd be another Cabaye.

We're linked with a player who has promise and is a highly-rated youngster and all some people can say is 'oh well someone must be leaving then'. If we get in another midfielder who, like Bigi has BIG promise and for FREE then we should sign him. More competition for a first team place to boot and a few years' down the line we'll have a strong midfield.

I hope we sign Sissoko - the more highly rated youngsters the merrier.

This. Does our management even rate Gosling at all? If Sissoko does come I imagine the one that will be pissed is Anita. Which again make you wonder if Tiote will be going.

As far as January comes as long as we keep hold of Ba we should be ok :lol: Given up hopes of signing a decent defender.

usually i would agree that ball players are harder to replace than ball winners but we're so much easier to beat when tiote isn't playing. i can't remember a better defensive midfielder for us tbh, i rate him that highly. he's a modern holding player because he can play a bit too - he isn't a defensive player in the david batty mould of win the ball and play an easy ball to someone else.

i reckon tiote and colo are the two best players we've had in their positions in my lifetime. losing either of those two would be a massive loss.

Bigirimana will go on to become a better player than Tiote is now.

Not saying Tiote isn't a great player, but given his disciplinary record and how we lose him to the ACN increasingly often he's not irreplaceable.

If Anita can fill in the void by somehow becoming a premiership player and Tiote leaves for £20m then it's not the end of the world. Personally though I don't think Tiote is going anywhere.

usually i would agree that ball players are harder to replace than ball winners but we're so much easier to beat when tiote isn't playing. i can't remember a better defensive midfielder for us tbh, i rate him that highly. he's a modern holding player because he can play a bit too - he isn't a defensive player in the david batty mould of win the ball and play an easy ball to someone else.

i reckon tiote and colo are the two best players we've had in their positions in my lifetime. losing either of those two would be a massive loss.

Spot on.

Bigirimana will go on to become a better player than Tiote is now.

Not saying Tiote isn't a great player, but given his disciplinary record and how we lose him to the ACN increasingly often he's not irreplaceable.

If Anita can fill in the void by somehow becoming a premiership player and Tiote leaves for £20m then it's not the end of the world. Personally though I don't think Tiote is going anywhere.

I think he could eventually. He seems less hot headed than Tiote. I agree Tiote is an extremely important player but the last few games he has picked up a red and a needless yellow in the Europa League, he really needs to sort his discipline out.