Disney buys Lucasfilms(/Star Wars)

ADP

But that's not based on primary knowledge.

So? I didn't find out about WWII first hand either. :lol:

Aye but you know that because it skipped a generation.

My sisters are unmitigated arseholes, this is true.

• 2 weeks later...

where is this in the timeline of things, is it based around time of the new movies out or what, seen vader is in it, now a deathstar

Set in the Star Wars universe some time after the events of Star Wars: Episode III – Revenge of the Sith and shortly before the events of Star Wars: Episode IV – A New Hope, the story will center on a group of Rebel spies on a mission to steal the plans for the Galactic Empire's new weapon, the Death Star.

I thought it was going to be the Kevin Smith story about people working on the death star, honest contractors, sparkys and joiners and that who get blown to fuck.

Half of it's being re-shot. Yes it was that bad. :lol:

To be fair, The Force Awakens had a number of reshoots too and that did pretty ok.....

okie dokie so newly lava burned created vader sorting out the darkside lot and  the start of building the deathstar

but before all the original starwars stuff kicks in 

Aye that's it. Exactly where Katarn is meant to fit in, since this appears to be his story. Although he's also in the post-RotJ landscape as well. Hopefully he survives on that end of it.