Newcastle v West Ham

topcat

Utter whinging bastard. Ben Arfa shows a bit of skill after winning back the ball and he moans he hasn't crossed it when there's fuck all to cross to.

Ben Arfa had absolutely no chance to cross when the commentator pintpointed the moment either ffs :lol:

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fucking shite first half of football by both teams. Jammy goal. Ferguson looks the only one who gives a shit (and he hasn't been great either). Co-commentator is a fucking knob an arl. Need a fucking kick up the arse by Pardew here. Until the goal went in we looked like we were on the fucking training ground. How can there be that many decent players on a football team playing this kind of footie? There seems to be absolutely no tactics to it whatsoever. Don't really get on Pardew's case about stuff very often but i think he and those players need to sort their act out for the second half.

How I would sum it up from here.

Ben Arfa had absolutely no chance to cross when the commentator pintpointed the moment either ffs :lol:

Aye that was annoying as well. He was asking why didnt he cross it then - because he'd be crossing it blindly without looking up to pick the only player in the box at that point. Instead he made some time, allowed other players to get in the box and looked up then attempted it you fucking mong!

Aye that was annoying as well. He was asking why didnt he cross it then - because he'd be crossing it blindly without looking up to pick the only player in the box at that point. Instead he made some time, allowed other players to get in the box and looked up then attempted it you fucking mong!

and the player was standing right in front of him at that moment, was supposed to kick it through him or something :lol:

Reckon Cisse needs to come off, and I need to change my avatar. He has just been terrible since the season kicked off.

:lol: Strong words.

Edit: you called it like, Strolla on.

Edited by ADP

I can't remember a game so far where we've looked competent or at least organised.

More worryingly there have been some half arsed performances.

Anyway still only a goal down, hoping for the best. Would have preferred to see Sammy over Shola.