Happy Halloween!

Christmas Tree

I've decided to go out for dinner tonight and hopefully avoid the whole shite of trick or treaters calling. They are free to help themselves to the variety of mushrooms that have sprouted in my front lawn.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I left work in manc centre at 5 or on the bus and have yet to get to the motorway the other side of prestwich. So tonight can fuck off already

Well, I left work in manc centre at 5 or on the bus and have yet to get to the motorway the other side of prestwich. So tonight can fuck off already

Yeh, the M60 is chaos today. When I came home on the M62 the queue to get onto the M60 stretched back to Warrington, and that was about 90 minutes ago.

:lol: They're certainly organised.

Aye, happens every year. Then they come round showing off the halloween aisle from ASDA.

Opened the door dressed as the killer from Scream brandishing a kitchen knife one year which gave the buggers a fright. :D

Aye, happens every year. Then they come round showing off the halloween aisle from ASDA.

Opened the door dressed as the killer from Scream brandishing a kitchen knife one year which gave the buggers a fright. :D

How true.

No ToT-ers yet, but we've got fuck all to give them anyway :dunno:

I can guarantee some twat will turn up with a mask on and nothing else out of the ordinary, expecting cash, then getting surly when I refuse.

Wouldn't mind Halloween in a little village or something, when you know the families around you, but this is just begging and it's weird.

It means fuck all to me as it was miles behind Guy Fawkes* when I was a young'un. However, time moves on and health and safety as well as the American influence has put paid to the 5th November and the kids love dressing up. It's only a couple of quid to buy a bag of sweets when the bairns come knocking on your door. I don't mind as long as they're kids not teenagers. Mine are out with their pals mam which is great as me and the missus are both under the weather.

*Going round for a few weeks before the 5th getting wood for the 'Bonnie'. :D

three fucking hours to get home and when I do the telly isn't working, god help anyone who knocks on my door tonight who isn't delivering me a pizza

Some miserable sods on here like :lol:

Get a couple of bags of haribo for the barins calling round ya stingy feckers.

Boring as fck not doing anything tonight , I'd have happily wheeled out the bananaman costume otherwise

There certainly are!

I'm 47 next month and I remember trick or treating with a turnip from the farmers field. Those days we mainly got cash and loved getting enough to get a carton of egg fried rice from the Chinkys.

I'm 47 next month and I remember trick or treating with a turnip from the farmers field. Those days we mainly got cash and loved getting enough to get a carton of egg fried rice from the Chinkys.

Behavioural traits really are learned young, aren't they? :(

There certainly are!

Classic "early adopter" behaviour.....not a lot changes CT ;)

I never ever went trick or treating, it was always the same old song we did as kids.

The sky is blue, the grass is green, have you got a penny, for hal....lo...ween...if you haven't got a penny, an ha..penny will do...if you haven't got a ha..penny, God bless you.

Fucking hell how polite, yet if no one gave us anything , we walked away calling them stingy fucking bastards...so much for the God bless you.

Even when someone gave you a penny, it was more of an insult than if they told you they had no change.

Penny for the Guy is the best one with kids today, especially the one's that are known trouble makers. You walk past and they say, "got a penny for the Guy ", so you hand them about 20 odd pence in loose change and the bastards sling it away.