Are you fit to serve?

Gemmill

I filled in the online aptitude test for Mi5 a few years back for a laugh and got accepted for for the next stage in the recruitment process. It was in London though so left it at that

Of course if they'd been based in Bradford there's no knowing where you might have ended up. 'for a laugh' = after watching a Bond film, doesn't it?

Fuck.

Sorry. Deleted Brocks post by mistake.

Sausage fingers + phone = useless cu*t

Any way of retrieving it Ant?

:lol: I've done that to one of the Fish's posts before. Apologised to him in PM but couldn't be bothered to try and restore the post since, well, it was one of the Fish's posts. ;)

:lol: I've done that to one of the Fish's posts before. Apologised to him in PM but couldn't be bothered to try and restore the post since, well, it was one of the Fish's posts. ;)

... mother fucker.

When was this? It could have been one of my rare "Stevie Approved" posts!

Of course if they'd been based in Bradford there's no knowing where you might have ended up. 'for a laugh' = after watching a Bond film, doesn't it?

It was advertised in the Times or similar I think :D most of their jobs involve sitting behind a computer

:lol:

Lost count of how many of his I've "accidentally" binned ;)

(Cheers Cath btw)