Gemmill

Are you fit to serve?

Seing as apart from public schools and the foreign office Mi6' fave recruitment avenues are Madrassas and prisons, I'd say it was wide open. ;)

Edited by Park Life

MI6: Communication from the agent will appear below.MI6: Respond by typing QUESTIONS (e.g. 'What can you see?') and INSTRUCTIONS (e.g. 'Open the door')MI6: Type HELP to read more about MAP, INVENTORY, SITREP and OBJECTIVES commands.MI6: Patching you in...

AGENT: Being chased by five armed enemy agents.

AGENT: It's either face them in the open or find somewhere I can even the odds a little. Help.

YOU: What can you see

AGENT: Can see a busy road. Nothing useful. Five men disguised as tourists, closing. Nothing useful. Wait ... a gate leading into some catacombs.

YOU: Kill everyone!

AGENT: Please confirm. Don't want another 'reckless' note on my file. Stand and fight?

OU: Fight you wuss!

AGENT: You say it, I do it. Wish this woman the best of British..

YOU: Your a women? uhoh

AGENT: ...

AGENT: ...

AGENT STATUS: CAPTURED, PRESUMED UNDERGOING INTERROGATION - FAILEDOBJECTIVES STATUS: DATA NOT RECOVERED - FAILEDENEMY OPERATIVES: AT LARGE, UNAVAILABLE FOR QUESTIONING - FAILEDSIMULATION FAILED

I filled in the online aptitude test for Mi5 a few years back for a laugh and got accepted for for the next stage in the recruitment process. It was in London though so left it at that

Fuck.

Sorry. Deleted Brocks post by mistake.

Sausage fingers + phone = useless cu*t

Any way of retrieving it Ant?

:lol:

There you go, you useless git ;)

I filled in the online aptitude test for Mi5 a few years back for a laugh and got accepted for for the next stage in the recruitment process. It was in London though so left it at that

Of course if they'd been based in Bradford there's no knowing where you might have ended up. 'for a laugh' = after watching a Bond film, doesn't it?

Fuck.

Sorry. Deleted Brocks post by mistake.

Sausage fingers + phone = useless cu*t

Any way of retrieving it Ant?

:lol: I've done that to one of the Fish's posts before. Apologised to him in PM but couldn't be bothered to try and restore the post since, well, it was one of the Fish's posts. ;)

:lol: I've done that to one of the Fish's posts before. Apologised to him in PM but couldn't be bothered to try and restore the post since, well, it was one of the Fish's posts. ;)

... mother fucker.

When was this? It could have been one of my rare "Stevie Approved" posts!

Of course if they'd been based in Bradford there's no knowing where you might have ended up. 'for a laugh' = after watching a Bond film, doesn't it?

It was advertised in the Times or similar I think :D most of their jobs involve sitting behind a computer

Lost count of how many of his I've "accidentally" binned ;)

(Cheers Cath btw)

Lost count of how many of his I've "accidentally" binned ;)

(Cheers Cath btw)

I love you Fist, you've always inspired me.