The Real Liverpool - Newcastle thread

Aeris

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Cisse has been great on the left this game. Was about to say HBA has been disappointing and then he does that. :) Delightful to see Enrique turned. And Cabaye has been very good. We have a good passing team today.

When I had a rant about hitting the target when we played Maritimo my underlying point is that players at this level should be able to make most things look easy and be capable of doing other things mere mortals wouldn't dream of. Scoring from there is the perfect example - fucking brilliant.

No surprise then that we look half decent again when Cabaye gets going. He's our bloody engine. Hopefully that goal will restore his confidence and get him somewhere close to last season form.

3rd sky game in a row, opposition represented by ex-player and NUFC represented by nobody. I cannot believe they've even mentioned Coloccini's tackle as a possible penalty, fucking hell man! :lol:

Edited by Howmanheyman

He's looked much happier in the middle than he did RB.

Aye, we've got Perch and Jonas as our utility players. There's no need to turn Anita into one too. You cant have 2-3 players in one team that are playing out of position. Makes it all very disjointed.

The fella next door is watching live on Sky, I'm a minute behind on a stream. Annoying to hear a goals gone in and not see it, but fun to anticipate it's arrival.

:nufc:

Being the idiot I am, I am looking at twitter so when I see 'Great effort from Cabaye' my initial reaction is I have barely seen him then it clicks. A minute later, get in!! But no way as exciting as it would have been if I hadn't known :(

3rd sky game in a row, opposition represented by ex-player and NUFC represented by nobody. I cannot believe they've even mentioned Coloccini's tackle as a possible penalty, fucking hell man! :lol:

Not to mention everytime we do something decent on the pitch the commentators dont fail to mention we havent won there since blah blah blah.

And fook me thats just what he says as Im typing the second half begins :lol:

Eh... Is it just me supporting toon or was that not a penalty? Dinar what Mick Quinn is about like, he DID go down too easily!

Never a penalty, Colo stood there and Suarez typically ran into him and went down as if he had been two footed by Geoff Capes.

Not even a yellow for that. Tiote would have seen red.

Got to agree there, that's twice now that their players have gone in for the tackle and slid straight in on our player's ankles, nasty little bastards.

Edited by Armchair Pundit