The Real Liverpool - Newcastle thread

Aeris

All the puritanical Rodgers ticccchheh taacccchhheh and it's route one for their goal, they should just lob it to him more often as his close control is world class. The buck tooth racist cunt.

Aye, irony.

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously been reading RAWK, twitter even Liverpool fans on facebook, did Jose have that bad a game today? I don't remember him being that bad at all apart from a couple of mistakes but they fucking hate him :lol:

Is it a case of out of favour getting over the top stick when he isn't amazing or did I miss this shocking performance?

His final ball was shite, but he did ok defensively. Who was the other other fullback?...Wisdom? did he cross the half way line?...never heard of him before today. Changed days from when Phil Neal got 80+ England caps and Alan Kennedy scored the winner in 2 European Cup finals :lol:

decent point tbf. we were under a lot of of pressure for a fair bit of the game but defended well and looked dangerous on the break.

colo had a game to forget. we'll miss him. we missed tiote today. need both of them back in the side at the same time.

cisse needs a goal, not one off his arse.

disappointed in the end not to walk away with three points after leading for so much of the game. would have taken us up to 6th.

Hey folks,

As you can tell from the name........I am a pool fan.

So I read what you lot thought of the game, and well you earned a point in our oppinion. That's the way it goes sometimes I guess.

You guys lost some key players though.

anyway well played, see you after we win in Newcastle :)

Seriously been reading RAWK, twitter even Liverpool fans on facebook, did Jose have that bad a game today? I don't remember him being that bad at all apart from a couple of mistakes but they fucking hate him :lol:

Is it a case of out of favour getting over the top stick when he isn't amazing or did I miss this shocking performance?

Yeah I have been readin that same crap......some fans just wanna blame someone. We are a young and mostly inexperienced team, but I personally thought Jose played really well.

Hey quick question; who do I see about getting my €35, 000, 000 back for Carroll :)

Yeah I have been readin that same crap......some fans just wanna blame someone. We are a young and mostly inexperienced team, but I personally thought Jose played really well.

Hey quick question; who do I see about getting my €35, 000, 000 back for Carroll :)

West Ham ;)