Solar roof panels..

wolfy

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are going to struggle to explain electronics to Wolfy since he doesn't believe atoms let alone sub atomic particles like electrons.

I don't need electronics explaining to me, I would like to know how solar power can go back to the grid from a house.

I just need to know what cable is being used for it to happen.

I don't need electronics explaining to me, I would like to know how solar power can go back to the grid from a house.

Probably made up innit?

Probably made up innit?

I don't honestly know.

Nobody can tell me how it's done so there could very well be a scam with a pretence of power going back to the grid and people just paid pennies thinking it.

you've been shown numb-nuts. repeatedly.

you've been shown numb-nuts. repeatedly.

Show me the actual cable in a drawing.

I want to see what cable is used and how it's used to send energy back to the grid.

Just the cable used.

The cable.

I don't honestly know.

Nobody can tell me how it's done so there could very well be a scam with a pretence of power going back to the grid and people just paid pennies thinking it.

The arrow points both ways in the diagram so that passes for cast iron fact on here. ;)

I want to see what cable is used and how it's used to send energy back to the grid.

Just the cable used.

The cable.

you're a WUM and for that reason, i'm out.

Just the cable used.

The cable.

Given you don't understand electricity, what is the point? They could show you a picture of a line of ducks for all the good it will do. You're the most closed-minded man I've ever come into contact with

Given you don't understand electricity, what is the point? They could show you a picture of a line of ducks for all the good it will do. You're the most closed-minded man I've ever come into contact with

Where does all that leccy go tho fish? Ans me that!!!!

I understand electricity perfectly well, I've done plenty of it in my time.

Granted, I'm no electronics boffin but then again I don;t profess to be.

I asked a question and have received no proper answer, just an explanation that it just does.

Where does all that leccy go tho fish? Ans me that!!!!

You see...what do they do at the power station...do they shout, "oi Jake, look out there's 2 KV of leccy coming through from number 10 penis street, get a cup and catch the cunt". :icon_lol:

I understand electricity perfectly well, I've done plenty of it in my time.

Granted, I'm no electronics boffin but then again I don;t profess to be.

I asked a question and have received no proper answer, just an explanation that it just does.

You've done plenty of electricity? :lol:

shock-therapy_medium_jpg.jpg

Explains a lot.