Solar roof panels..

wolfy

If somebody actually did draw a diagram of exactly how household power gets sent back to the grid, I'd be happy in that knowledge.

Now fuck off and see to Benny.

A diagram you say. How about this then....

1. Solar panels in generating mode

Panel ---->---- House ---->---- Grid

2. Solar panels not in in generating mode

Panel -------- House ----<---- Grid

And of course In this diagram, the arrows represent power transfer, not electron flow.

Now, is that simple enough for you or do you want me to get my crayons out, you fucking dipshit.

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never said I knew about solar power and called it a con, so get your facts straight Rocky.

I said, I'd like to know how it's supposed to go back to the grid ( jump in any time and fucking delete Ant as I'm being repetitive), I then said I think there's some kind of SCAM going on about how this happens. I didn't say solar power itself was a con, Rocky.

Splitting hairs. The issue is not that you don't understand, it's that you're unable to. And because of that, you think something fishy is going on. Rather than the more obvious - you're just a dumb prick.

I got there in the end, I think.

This explains how it all works, which is what I wanted to know in the first place. I was told by some on here that it goes back out through the main supply cable to your house from the grid, yet this is the reason why I questioned it.

In this diagram, it clearly has two cables, one grid feed to the home and one feed back to the grid from the home from solar power, through a separate meter.

Some were saying it turns your meter backwards.

So you can see how people who profess to be experts were in fact no more savvy than me.

http://www.rowallan.org.au/How_Solar_Power_Works.htm

A diagram you say. How about this then....

1. Solar panels in generating mode

Panel ---->---- House ---->---- Grid

2. Solar panels not in in generating mode

Panel -------- House ----<---- Grid

And of course In this diagram, the arrows represent power transfer, not electron flow.

Now, is that simple enough for you or do you want me to get my crayons out, you fucking dipshit.

I don't see a diagram dippy.

I got there in the end, I think.

This explains how it all works, which is what I wanted to know in the first place. I was told by some on here that it goes back out through the main supply cable to your house from the grid, yet this is the reason why I questioned it.

In this diagram, it clearly has two cables, one grid feed to the home and one feed back to the grid from the home from solar power, through a separate meter.

Some were saying it turns your meter backwards.

So you can see how people who profess to be experts were in fact no more savvy than me.

http://www.rowallan....Power_Works.htm

God you are fucking thick. That's not a bloody wiring diagram, it's just a diagram laid out in such a way as to ironically make it easier for prats like you to understand that power can go both ways, without confusing them with the apparently too confusing reality that this is possible by using the same cable that previously only fed it into the house.

Edited by CTurk

God you are fucking thick. That's not a bloody wiring diagram, it's just a diagram laid out in such a way as to ironically make it easier for prats like you to understand that power can go both ways, without confusing them with the apparently too confusing reality that this is possible by using the same cable that previously only fed it into the house.

That's a cable diagram Rocky.

You were wrong, admit it . You tried to make yourself look intelligent and failed.

Oh and I'm well aware of electricity going both ways . A ring main will confirm this. But it's from one SUPPLY cable coming INTO the property through the METER and to the FUSEBOX.

I had no problem with this.

My problem was another power source ...I.E, solar panels connecting into this same meter and sending electricity back to the grid through the very same SUPPLY cable that you said it did.

In that diagram, is how I assumed it would have to work with TWO (2) cables.

To quote myself in the secret forum

Someone asks what i did

so yes now you're a weak willed cowardly attention seeking bollocks with nothing to back up his inane posts, this is the second time you've flounced and the second time you can't stick to what you say ;).

I'm not flouncing. I was forced from posting by you.

I don't see a diagram dippy.

It has lines and words, same as any other diagram. You wouldn't understand it any better if I put boxes around the words or coloured it in, ant you wouldn't undertstand it any more if I chose to turn the single line into three lines, just to represent live/neutral/earth, either.

Why not just admit it, you don't know anything about electricity, which is why you'll never 'see' a diagram no matter what it looks like, and you'll never tell us what happens when you connect two generators together.

actually this is a flounce that you couldn't stick to *restores post*

i could find the other one from a few weeks back but I can't be arsed.

the irony/nerve of you using the word coward considering the pathetic vague wall of replies you hide behind when replying to people who have been good enough to waste their time answering you is unreal :lol:

"what do you do"

I'm a nuclear technician

"no you're not because <random gibberish>"

Oh? what do you do/what's your background

"<changes subject>/<ehh i don't care what you think i do>"

like i said above, you're nothing but an attention seeking chancer trying to make some sort of place on the net in the slight hope someone gives a fuck/believes it, they won't at least not on here.

Put up or shut up time tbh

You all decided what my background was, so what difference would it make telling any of you what it really is. Remember I'm the idiot who shouldn't be allowed to bring kids up remember and the resident retard, so why the fuck should I tell you or anyone what I do.

Whatever I said would be immediately shot down ( unless I mention unemployed and such)

The only way you can get at me is to play with your mod buttons. If I do something wrong then fair enough but I haven't, so you are just being a biased bastard who takes things personal, so who's the weak one.

It has lines and words, same as any other diagram. You wouldn't understand it any better if I put boxes around the words or coloured it in, ant you wouldn't undertstand it any more if I chose to turn the single line into three lines, just to represent live/neutral/earth, either.

Why not just admit it, you don't know anything about electricity, which is why you'll never 'see' a diagram no matter what it looks like, and you'll never tell us what happens when you connect two generators together.

And you are an expert I suppose eh?