Solar roof panels..

wolfy

Wolfy if you dig deeper you could doubt whether leccy exists at all... ;)

Nah, I wouldn't go that far, my uncle was a chairman for it, so I know it's real.

Well, when I say chairman, I mean he was put to death by old sparky. ;)

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah, I wouldn't go that far, my uncle was a chairman for it, so I know it's real.

Well, when I say chairman, I mean he was put to death by old sparky. ;)

I mean IF there is a charge/current in a wire AND it apparently does 'go both ways'...How does it run out?

I can picture some of these on here frantically searching google and other searches trying to find how electricity is actually sent back as they don;t understand how it works themselves but are too fucking intelligent in their own minds to admit it. :taunt:

It's just like when I questioned Nuclear power...some of the daft bastards pipe up with, you have been told off Rikko who's an expert in his field how dare you question it.

Rikko, with all due respect to the poster, could be anyone just googling answers...the very same answers that I was questioning in the first place.

The reason I was questioning is because I don;t believe official stories, yet I'm supposed to believe Rikko.

I'm also told by all on here that I have to believe Fish is an expert on satellites based on computer dots blipping about.

Now every fucker has suddenly became electronic experts and grid workers and I know fuck all. :icon_lol:

I can picture some of these on here frantically searching google and other searches trying to find how electricity is actually sent back as they don;t understand how it works themselves but are too fucking intelligent in their own minds to admit it. :taunt:

More likely people do know, but see no value in trying to explain it to you. It's like talking to a religious man about the distinct lack of reason behind his blind faith. We could spend hours of our time, explaining to the nth degree, in laymans terms, and you still won't accept it.

You're too dense.

More likely people do know, but see no value in trying to explain it to you. It's like talking to a religious man about the distinct lack of reason behind his blind faith. We could spend hours of our time, explaining to the nth degree, in laymans terms, and you still won't accept it.

You're too dense.

See what I mean, it's a great cop out.

It's just like when I questioned Nuclear power...some of the daft bastards pipe up with, you have been told off Rikko who's an expert in his field how dare you question it.

Rikko, with all due respect to the poster, could be anyone just googling answers...the very same answers that I was questioning in the first place.

The reason I was questioning is because I don;t believe official stories, yet I'm supposed to believe Rikko.

I'm also told by all on here that I have to believe Fish is an expert on satellites based on computer dots blipping about.

Now every fucker has suddenly became electronic experts and grid workers and I know fuck all. :icon_lol:

Only one part of this post is correct.

Guess which?

No you haven't. It's just that you're too blind/stupid to understand what it is people are saying.

No you haven't. It's just that you're too blind/stupid to understand what it is people are saying.

I understand perfectly.

I asked a question about the cable and what cable was used. Nobody has answered it.

I understand perfectly.

I asked a question about the cable and what cable was used. Nobody has answered it.

It has been answered , several times, in small, easy to understand words.

You have either chosen to ignore this, or don't understand the answers.

Which is it?