Solar roof panels..

wolfy

Yeah but they work out who produced it with metering. How else would they know?

The Magic Electricity Pigeons tell them , in their special bird language.

Obviously

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah but they work out who produced it with metering. How else would they know?

Of course but it still needs a cable for it to be sent back to the grid and it's this elusive cable I'm wanting to know about.

How can the same cable that supplies the power to the house, also send excess back to the grid?

If you weren't lying when you said 'you'd done a bit of electrics', then you'd already understand how an AC cable can send power two ways using the same cable. In reality though, you're just an extremely thick cunt who wouldn't know the difference between an electric cable and the brown one that comes out your mouth when you speak (or if by that what you actually meant was you'd changed a plug, therefore you should be able to understand basic power electronics, then you're even thicker than that). And who here needs to be an expert to convince you anyway? I could tell you my credentials, had I not already read that 5 point post where you said you don't put any weight in credentials anyway (presumably because you've got none).

If you weren't lying when you said 'you'd done a bit of electrics', then you'd already understand how an AC cable can send power two ways using the same cable. In reality though, you're just an extremely thick cunt who wouldn't know the difference between an electric cable and the brown one that comes out your mouth when you speak (or if by that what you actually meant was you'd changed a plug, therefore you should be able to understand basic power electronics, then you're even thicker than that). And who here needs to be an expert to convince you anyway? I could tell you my credentials, had I not already read that 5 point post where you said you don't put any weight in credentials anyway (presumably because you've got none).

If you have a cable supplying power to your home, you cannot connect it to an outgoing source like solar or turbine and have that send power back up the same cable that is already supplying live electricity to the home.

If you have a cable supplying power to your home, you cannot connect it to an outgoing source like solar or turbine and have that send power back up the same cable that is already supplying live electricity to the home.

Says who? Are you really so thick that you think electricity is like water? The only thing you need to know about electricity is that it feels really nice to sit in a bath with a toaster. Do the internet a favour and try it tonight.

Says who? Are you really so thick that you think electricity is like water? The only thing you need to know about electricity is that it feels really nice to sit in a bath with a toaster. Do the internet a favour and try it tonight.

I'll tell you what.

Go and get two generators, two plugs with flex, strip the ends of both wires on both flex's and put them together with both generators running, tell me what happens.

Oh and I've tried the toaster one...well it wasn't me, it was my wife..she decided to make some toast upstairs for some reason and accidentally walked into the bathroom while I was in the bath. Somehow, the butter fingers that she is, she dropped the toaster in the bath.

I got a slight bonk on before the leccy tripped...lucky me.

Edited by wolfy

FFS yes you can, as long as you are producing more electricity than you are using the flow of electricity will be back into the grid, if you are using more than you are producing then the flow is into your house.

FFS yes you can, as long as you are producing more electricity than you are using the flow of electricity will be back into the grid, if you are using more than you are producing then the flow is into your house.

Look at the generator post just above.

I'll tell you what.

Go and get two generators, two plugs with flex, strip the ends of both wires on both flex's and put them together with both generators running, tell me what happens.

Oh and I've tried the toaster one...well it wasn't me, it was my wife..she decided to make some toast upstairs for some reason and accidentally walked into the bathroom while I was in the bath. Somehow, the butter fingers that she is, she dropped the toaster in the bath.

I got a slight bonk on before the leccy tripped...lucky me.

What do you mean what happens? What are you expecting to happen? An explosion? Is the wire going to break with all the pressure build up and all the electricity will spill out onto the floor?

As for the bath, I suggest you just bypass your fusebox and try it again. Everybody knows that they're really secret government listening devices anyway.

Oh and your 'wife'? Fuck off man. Any woman who lives with you is certain to either be your mother or your carer. It can't be a sister, the doctors will have had your mother's womb sewn up as soon as it became apparent she was only good for producing half-wits.

He's just told you the answer Wolfy

Your response? Totally ignore him and claim something entirely unrelated disproves what he's just said.

And you wonder why people call you a fool.

I don't give a fuck what people call me, I can hoy a bit back so it's all ok by me.

I actually don;t mind Fish. I mean he's a stubborn always right mule but he's palatable.

Renton is just a fucking ding. :rolleyes:

You're just pissed because I've called you for what you are. A thick, fraudulent, atrocity-denying moron who doesn't deserve a platform to spread his hateful 'beliefs'. 9/11, 7/7, Madrid, Brevik, Dunblane, Tia Sharpe, Gary Speed - there's no end to your nasty brand of insanity.

Since I'm on ignore you obviously can't read this, or more likely you can't be seen to respond. But just for the record, if you fancy a peek, why don't you do yourself a favour and fuck off back to your idiot cult hive? You belong there, not with us mere sheeple.

What do you mean what happens? What are you expecting to happen? An explosion? Is the wire going to break with all the pressure build up and all the electricity will spill out onto the floor?

As for the bath, I suggest you just bypass your fusebox and try it again. Everybody knows that they're really secret government listening devices anyway.

Oh and your 'wife'? Fuck off man. Any woman who lives with you is certain to either be your mother or your carer. It can't be a sister, the doctors will have had your mother's womb sewn up as soon as it became apparent she was only good for producing half-wits.

I'd like to see you try the generators.

My wife is my carer, sort of , you bastard. I'm only a head and she plays tricks on me because of it and I fall for them every time.

One day I was laid in bed...well my head was on the pillow and my wife/carer ran upstairs and shouted, "Wolfy, Wolfy, it's a miracle, you can walk, you can walk"

I told he I couldn't as I'm only a head but she insisted I tried to walk.

I rolled my head off the bed and smashed my face in on the wood floor...and do you know what she shouted......do you, you bastard?

She creased up laughing and shouted , "APRIL FOOLS" :nono:

I'll rephrase it- is it any wonder not a single person on here takes you seriously?

Nope, I don;t expect anyone to take me seriously. I say what I say and it's up to anyone else to just go with what they think...I have no control over it.

I'd stick to the crazy if I were you Wolfy.

( intentio Humour isn't one of your strong points

It doesn't matter what you think of me or anyone else. My humour won't suit many of you because some of you are a weird bunch. Like chalk and cheese really.

I don't give a fuck what people call me, I can hoy a bit back so it's all ok by me.

Who would anyone ever give a shit if you called them thick? It would be like being called an asshole by Roy Keane, or a diver by Brendan Rodgers, or a racist by John Terry. Everybody (except you) always considers the source first before deciding whether to care about what's being said to them. You don't give a fuck because you're not capable of any semblance of rational thought - it takes a retard of your magnitude not to be in the least bit concerned that *everyone* thinks you're a total fruit cake.