Solar roof panels..

wolfy

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who would anyone ever give a shit if you called them thick? It would be like being called an asshole by Roy Keane, or a diver by Brendan Rodgers, or a racist by John Terry. Everybody (except you) always considers the source first before deciding whether to care about what's being said to them. You don't give a fuck because you're not capable of any semblance of rational thought - it takes a retard of your magnitude not to be in the least bit concerned that *everyone* thinks you're a total fruit cake.

Never mind son.

We are getting fucked over with our eleccy and gas bills, obviously you all must have noticed this.

This solar power that people seem to be paying big bucks for , to have installed, what are your savings and is anyone using solar power that supposedly sends excess energy back to the grid meaning you get paid for it?

I think there's a big scam going on with it but I would like to know people's thoughts on it.

I have them installed, I also sell some panels through work. There is no scan as such, the only I would call a scam is that the companies who offer you "free" panels. What actually happens is they keep your FIT (feed in tariff) and you get the panels for nowt. Its not as good a deal for them as it was as the price per kW figure has dropped. Unless that is you had them installed as I did before the previous deadline back in march. I get a payment from my energy company once a Qtr or something. Your inverter (the bit that connects to the panels inside your loft (in my case anyway) has a meter on that tells me what the panels are doing at that time. I also have a meter installed that tells me a reading of what has been generated. you give them a reading every now and again.

If you want them, you also need to consider elevation and angle of your roof.

I have to be careful with you as you are prone to pissing your pants and crying like the little queer you are. :lol:

Honey, I know you don't approve of actual evidence, but I have plenty of it to confirm Renton's heterosexuality. He's far too sensible to be gay, for one thing. ;) You, on the other hand, bring up his supposed gayness at every available opportunity. When American nutjob fundamentalists do that to their rivals, it's invaribly because they secretly enjoy the taste of man-cock in grubby toilet stalls. So is there something you should be telling us, "wolfy"? :lol:

We are getting fucked over with our eleccy and gas bills, obviously you all must have noticed this.

This solar power that people seem to be paying big bucks for , to have installed, what are your savings and is anyone using solar power that supposedly sends excess energy back to the grid meaning you get paid for it?

I think there's a big scam going on with it but I would like to know people's thoughts on it.

I don't have it wolfy mate. Google is marvellous for this sort of thing....

http://www.which.co.uk/energy/creating-an-energy-saving-home/guides/how-to-buy-solar-panels/

Btw, if you were wanting to invest on energy, thermo-dynamics will prob be the next big thing. Thats for heating more than electricity though.

Honey, I know you don't approve of actual evidence, but I have plenty of it to confirm Renton's heterosexuality. He's far too sensible to be gay, for one thing. ;) You, on the other hand, bring up his supposed gayness at every available opportunity. When American nutjob fundamentalists do that to their rivals, it's invaribly because they secretly enjoy the taste of man-cock in grubby toilet stalls. So is there something you should be telling us, "wolfy"? :lol:

He just comes across as a bit of a ponce to be honest, yet that's just his internet persona.

I've never met Renton and I'm sure he's everything you say he is.

As for me, don't tar me with being a pufter. I sucked one cock.....ONE. :blush2:

I have them installed, I also sell some panels through work. There is no scan as such, the only I would call a scam is that the companies who offer you "free" panels. What actually happens is they keep your FIT (feed in tariff) and you get the panels for nowt. Its not as good a deal for them as it was as the price per kW figure has dropped. Unless that is you had them installed as I did before the previous deadline back in march. I get a payment from my energy company once a Qtr or something. Your inverter (the bit that connects to the panels inside your loft (in my case anyway) has a meter on that tells me what the panels are doing at that time. I also have a meter installed that tells me a reading of what has been generated. you give them a reading every now and again.

If you want them, you also need to consider elevation and angle of your roof.

Do you have solar panels that send excess electricity back to the grid?

If you do, could you do me a favour and have a look at the wiring on your system to see how it gets transferred back to the grid.

If you do, could you do me a favour and have a look at the wiring on your system to see how it gets transferred back to the grid.

What's he supposed to be looking for exactly?

And when are you going to get around to saying what it is you expect two generators wired together would do?

Serious question:

Are you male or female?

I only know of two females on here. Catmag and Toonraider.

Ha ha...We used to call him gayjohn back in the day..:lol:

But since he took up boxing we're not so sure now. ;)

Ha ha...We used to call him gayjohn back in the day.. :lol:

But since he took up boxing we're not so sure now. ;)

Well lasses also box. But I'll assume it's male then.

I got mixed up by the picture of her, I mean him.

What's he supposed to be looking for exactly?

And when are you going to get around to saying what it is you expect two generators wired together would do?

I asked you to try it and tell me what you observe.

Ha ha...We used to call him gayjohn back in the day.. :lol:

Fuck off you tit!

No H in Jon!

you've been shown what it looks like repeatedly, quit being thick