Mansfield Fans

Pilchard Chops

Fuck knows what the "Bring back the noise" posse were doing chanting "Your support is fucking shit" at them.  Errrrr.....??

76081[/snapback]

At least they opened their yaps to sing at all.

Fuck knows what the "Bring back the noise" posse were doing chanting "Your support is fucking shit" at them.  Errrrr.....??

76081[/snapback]

At least they opened their yaps to sing at all.

76187[/snapback]

Need some work on the setlist tbh.

76081[/snapback]

That's only second on the cringe scale to EASEH, EASEH tbh.

76081[/snapback]

76203[/snapback]

That "You're support is fucking shit" in the first half was totally embarassing, especially as it fizzled out as soon as the Mansfield fans rightly drowned it out by laughing at it.

However, Mansfield's fate was well and truly decided when they did the "Easeh" chant - when will people learn?

76081[/snapback]

76203[/snapback]

That "You're support is fucking shit" in the first half was totally embarassing, especially as it fizzled out as soon as the Mansfield fans rightly drowned it out by laughing at it.

However, Mansfield's fate was well and truly decided when they did the "Easeh" chant - when will people learn?

76209[/snapback]

This is the grammar police. Step AWAY from the keyboard. :lol:

76081[/snapback]

76203[/snapback]

It's strange. I'm yet to find someone admitting to liking that chant, but people still do it.

Anyone starting or joining in with that chant should be banned from football grounds (unless their team is 9 nil up of course)

They're exactly why I hate the early rounds of the FA Cup. Most of them don't bother going until they get a big tie. As for slagging the lads who sang 'Your support is fucking shite', it was no worse that the Mansfield lot singing 'Mansfield till I die.' Aye, more like 'Mansfield till next week.' Wow, they sang songs from the 80's and what they learnt from Soccer AM, they must be fucking chuffed.

They're exactly why I hate the early rounds of the FA Cup. Most of them don't bother going until they get a big tie. As for slagging the lads who sang 'Your support is fucking shite', it was no worse that the Mansfield lot singing 'Mansfield till I die.' Aye, more like 'Mansfield till next week.' Wow, they sang songs from the 80's and what they learnt from Soccer AM, they must be fucking chuffed.

76401[/snapback]

Aye, but just because they sing Nationwide shite doesn't mean we should stoop to their level. The L7 end near the aways is increasingly getting like the SE corner from the S.o.L., full of charvers with embarassing songs. Well that's probably unfair, but still, "you're support is fucking shite" sang to 5,500 divison 2 "fans for the day" is still embarassing to my ears.

wasnt the "your support is fucking shite" meant in an ironic sense?

also is the Bring Back the Noise people now in the corner that meets the East Stand? They going for a miracle if they are trying to get the east stand singing, you'd have to take their flasks off them and remove their blankets

As this thread is about Mansfield fans, it seems the best place to post this.

I'm not at liberty to divulge too many details but a group of 4 lads were travelling up for the game at the weekend when their car was involved in an RTA. They were all injured and one of them died of his injuries whilst undergoing surgery in hospital. Puts the bickering and sniping of rival fans into perspective. RIP.

I read about that on a Mansfield board Cath. Very sad indeed.

From stagsnet:

James Spowage, 19, from Mansfield, near Nottingham, was thrown from a Peugeot 306 car when it crashed, south of Lobley Hill, on Friday night.

Additionally, re Mansfields low home attendances. Many fans (estimated at 2-3000) are currently boycotting home games in protest against their Chairman who they claim has stolen £1 million from their club.

I read about that on a Mansfield board Cath. Very sad indeed.

From stagsnet:

James Spowage, 19, from Mansfield, near Nottingham, was thrown from a Peugeot 306 car when it crashed, south of Lobley Hill, on Friday night.

Additionally, re Mansfields low home attendances. Many fans (estimated at 2-3000) are currently boycotting home games in protest against their Chairman who they claim has stolen £1 million from their club.

76949[/snapback]

So, we'll assume those boycotting tunred up for the away game to make up the 5,400. Smart move, in a competition where the money is split more equally at £20 a ticket. They've just given there Chairman a massive pay day. If they were serious about the boycott they wouldn't have come. Methinks the 2-3,000 stay away not because of a boycott, but because they're shite. It's like the mackems who've stayed away this season claiming they're 'boycotting.'