Appreciate your thought here.....

Jay Jay Sea

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Work aside I can't be the only one who gets a little buzz about wearing a suit to an event or a night out.

Drunkenly catching yourself in a toilet mirror and seriously considering it a mistake that you were never cast as bond :lol:

Edited by jonasjuice

Work aside I can't be the only one who gets a little buzz about wearing a suit to an event or a night out.

Drunkenly catching yourself in a toilet mirror and seriously considering it a mistake that you were never cast as bond :lol:

Aye, I am pleased that wearing a suit retains its novelty, feels like an occasion to put one on for something rather than it being work clothes

If it's your birthday suit then, yes, I'm afraid you are the only one who gets that 'little buzz'.

"I appear to have my shpecial little shuit on, Mish Moneypenny, how do I look?"

;)

Anyone going to work in a suit from Topman/River Island/Next/Burton doesn't count.

My suit cost £36 from some shop in the metro centre I think is / was called 'suit's you'.

I don't go to work in it though as it's saved for going to weddings and big things like that... I'm classy like that