Newcastle v Maritimo

Gene_Clark

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you spelled "dirge" correctly; the problem is that it doesn't make any sense in this context.

apology accepted; no hard feelings

You're slipping. You should've pulled him up for mentioning 'humour' as well.

Whey if they haven't they wouldn't find one in Sam Bastard Jacks. Haggard smack rats on the pole in there these days.

Agreed :lol: The lasses in Shark Club on the other hand. . . All up their own arses but the one behind the bar is different class!

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/359740

Interesting pre match comments......Pardew is starting to blame Europe for being shite in the league :D

“I would like to see it go back to a knockout competition.

“You only have to look at the other two English clubs in the competitionicon1.png this season, Tottenham and Liverpool, and we’re all having very similar seasons at the moment.

“They are stronger clubs than us financially so it just goes to show that it does have a big impact on your league situations.” With Newcastle now below mid-table in the league, following home defeats against West Ham and Swansea, Pardew admitted he was warned his side’s form could suffer from all these exertions on the Continent.

apostropheLeft.jpg

I would like to see it go back to a knockout competition

apostropheRight.jpg

Alan Pardew

He said: “You want to be in a competition which gives you some sort of fighting chance back in your home league. But this format is very difficult for Premier League teams.

“We all know that, as Premier League managers. It is whispered about all the time, with people saying, ‘Blimey, it’s going to be tough for you next season’. That is all I heard during the summer; and it has been true.”

Said before too I dont like how he has started making excuses. He should have known this when we qualified for the competition. All of us idiots sitting here at home knew it well enough.

Anyway, Im just cant help but be not arsed about tonight's game. Just hoping desperately for 3 points on Sunday.

A win today could give that much needed confidence boost though.

Said before too I dont like how he has started making excuses. He should have known this when we qualified for the competition. All of us idiots sitting here at home knew it well enough.

Anyway, Im just cant help but be not arsed about tonight's game. Just hoping desperately for 3 points on Sunday.

A win today could give that much needed confidence boost though.

I suppose if we win against Maritimo, it takes the pressure off the Bordeaux fixture......

Aye its come to that point that some of us were talking about last season. A shite season in the league with a good cup run in Europe. I think a fair few of us said we'd prefer the cup run with a shite league season because its not like we will win the league or finish top 4 anyway domestically.

Once it gets to the knock out stage though Im not too confident. There are some quality quality teams in the competition and we are just as likely to get handed a good pounding then progress further. But should be fun anyway, thats what its about in the end. Hopefully we can sort out the shite soon enough and have a real go in the next stage.

Edited by aimaad22

Well am not gann. Got a very important meeting tomorrow morning, and I can't be arsed. Shit fan. 1-0 win "a good professional showing from the lads, I was pleased with the two shots we had on target, not forgetting Gabi's two completed passes, he's knocking on the door once again, the fans have to be pleased with what they've seen tonight. Mike has given me a budget for January, and let me tell you it has a few O's in it. Five to be precise."

Ben Arfa playing, get in.

I will actually watch this match, he is the only thing interesting about us these days.

Might as well enjoy him these last 3 months before he takes off to a proper fotballing side.

Edited by Lake Bells tits

Well am not gann. Got a very important meeting tomorrow morning, and I can't be arsed. Shit fan. 1-0 win "a good professional showing from the lads, I was pleased with the two shots we had on target, not forgetting Gabi's two completed passes, he's knocking on the door once again, the fans have to be pleased with what they've seen tonight. Mike has given me a budget for January, and let me tell you it has a few O's in it. Five to be precise."

:lol: get in stevie