N'Zobiga???

Gemmill

Anyone else notice that whichever cretin it is within the club that's charged with putting the names on the shirts managed to spell N'Zogbia wrong yesterday - N'Zobiga. You can see it on MOTD in the celebrations after Shearer's goal. Pretty much sums us up tbh.

Heard a story on talksport last night which made me laugh.

One of the ex-professionals told how he was playing in Europe with Martin Allen (the Brentford boss) for West Ham. In the programme, the home side had mis-printed his surname and it read...Alien!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Well I thought it was funny :gay:

Anyone else notice that whichever cretin it is within the club that's charged with putting the names on the shirts managed to spell N'Zogbia wrong yesterday - N'Zobiga.  You can see it on MOTD in the celebrations after Shearer's goal.  Pretty much sums us up tbh.

76080[/snapback]

Bloke should be sacked, seriously.

Mind you so should most of the box office staff...PR office...manager...

I know it's a minor mistake but ffs this is a multi million pound business their meant to be running. If they can't even get their staff names right i dread to think what else is going wrong elsewhere in the club.

I'm seriously fucked off with the whole thing at the minute.

I know it's a minor mistake but ffs this is a multi million pound business their meant to be running. If they can't even get their staff names right i dread to think what else is going wrong elsewhere in the club.

76299[/snapback]

Have you seen them play recently?

76299[/snapback]

Have you seen them play recently?

76308[/snapback]

Unfortunately yes.

The whole club is a shambles on and off the pitch.