Mackem WUM making himself look a cunt and winding nobody but himself up

I ♥ Daddys Cock

The wife and I were watching the John Bishop Sunshine tour which we TIVO'd from BBC a while back.

In it he talks about Sunderland he describes it as one of the most important cities in Britain. He says this is because everyone should visit Sunderland because it would stop them moaning about how shit their own home town is in comparison. He goes on to say that if you ever wondered what a town would be like if it's entire population was like the people from Big Fat Gypsy Wedding it's Sunderland. Yes that is how a SCOUSER describes Sunderland.

:lol:

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just noticed I've annoyed them so much they've renamed the thread title in honour of me.

Bonus.

On a serious note, I am noticing tension in the air.

Will there be any shoe-waving should Pardew fail to win his next game?

Oh how I long for the days of those 'Sack the board' chants.

Fucking hell, I've never seen so many of the great unwashed this annoyed since I sang a rousing rendition of 'Jackie's dead' in the early nineties whilst strolling through Eldon Square.

Why would you sing about Jackie Milburn 2 or 3 years after he died? He died in 1988 you fuckin spacka. One of the most astonishing posts I've seen really. "I knowah I'll wahyynd tho-as mags oop", you have to funny and intelligent to wind people up properly. All you're doing is demonstrating your poor upbringing, your lack of class, and your clear and present status as a potential mass murderer.

The wife and I were watching the John Bishop Sunshine tour which we TIVO'd from BBC a while back.

In it he talks about Sunderland he describes it as one of the most important cities in Britain. He says this is because everyone should visit Sunderland because it would stop them moaning about how shit their own home town is in comparison. He goes on to say that if you ever wondered what a town would be like if it's entire population was like the people from Big Fat Gypsy Wedding it's Sunderland. Yes that is how a SCOUSER describes Sunderland.

TIVO?!?

Didn't normal people stop using them about 7 or 8 years ago?

Why would you sing about Jackie Milburn 2 or 3 years after he died? He died in 1988 you fuckin spacka. One of the most astonishing posts I've seen really. "I knowah I'll wahyynd tho-as mags oop", you have to funny and intelligent to wind people up properly. All you're doing is demonstrating your poor upbringing, your lack of class, and your clear and present status as a potential mass murderer.

Fucking hell man, I'm not gonna know the exact date ya daft twat, it's over twenty years ago.

This 'McFaul' bloke has seemingly moved to the top of the 'RIled' list.

Fucking hell man, I'm not gonna know the exact date ya daft twat, it's over twenty years ago.

I'm not riled I'm just looking at you as a potential mass murderer. No decent person revels in someones death, particularly the death of a working class North East man, who was loved by everybody he touched.

Yes they did just after Virgin started using them in 2009.

My Aunty lives in Sunderland if I win the lottery I am going to buy her a house in a nicer area, Gaza would do I think.

There are far, far more God-awful areas in Newcastle than there are in Sunderland and you well know it.

FACT.

I'm not riled I'm just looking at you as a potential mass murderer. No decent person revels in someones death, particularly the death of a working class North East man, who was loved by everybody he touched.

Fucking hell didn't know he was one of them like.

Bet him and Savile are getting on like a house on fire.

The most pathetic thing about that is that it more than likely means that your over 40 years old and still get your kicks being a piss poor wum.

Just noticed I've annoyed them so much they've renamed the thread title in honour of me.

Bonus.

On a serious note, I am noticing tension in the air.

Will there be any shoe-waving should Pardew fail to win his next game?

Oh how I long for the days of those 'Sack the board' chants.

Repeating things does not necessarily make them true.

You're getting the number of replies that you are, because you're an oddity. A mackem who pretended to be a Newcastle Fan, was immediately outed, then is claiming to have riled everyone, when he hasn't riled anyone. It's not normal behaviour.

If you ask me, you've two options;

1, hold your hands up and admit you misjudged your audience or

2, go back from whence you came with your vestigial tail between your bowed legs.

Fucking hell didn't know he was one of them like.

Bet him and Savile are getting on like a house on fire.

I didn't know people like you existed when I was growing up.

Unless your backward, which I'm 90% sure you are tbf, I hope parents have a good watch over their kids in your presence.

Repeating things does not necessarily make them true.

You're getting the number of replies that you are, because you're an oddity. A mackem who pretended to be a Newcastle Fan, was immediately outed, then is claiming to have riled everyone, when he hasn't riled anyone. It's not normal behaviour.

If you ask me, you've two options;

1, hold your hands up and admit you misjudged your audience or

2, go back from whence you came with your vestigial tail between your bowed legs.

You've actually went to all the trouble of writing that out.

:)

Replying to someone doesn't make you annoyed. I've done all my work for uni today and bored out my tree so on here to occupy myself, doesn't stop the neutrality I see your posts with regardless of the fact I actually reply :dunno:

It's no trouble kidda, I'm killing time before the washing machine finishes a cycle. Now, bear in mind that you've gone to the hassle of making a profile on an internet message board (that's dedicated to your football club's rival's), pretended to be a fan of the club that you hate, then tried and failed to wind up strangers... Ask yourself "Who's gone to the trouble here?"

Little hint? It's you.

Replying to someone doesn't make you annoyed. I've done all my work for uni today and bored out my tree so on here to occupy myself, doesn't stop the neutrality I see your posts with regardless of the fact I actually reply :dunno:

I have spotted at least five grammatical errors in your post.

Universities must be dragging the c*nts in with shepherds' crooks these days.

It's no trouble kidda, I'm killing time before the washing machine finishes a cycle. Now, bear in mind that you've gone to the hassle of making a profile on an internet message board (that's dedicated to your football club's rival's), pretended to be a fan of the club that you hate, then tried and failed to wind up strangers... Ask yourself "Who's gone to the trouble here?"

Little hint? It's you.

Anyone?

I have spotted at least five grammatical errors in your post.

Universities must be dragging the c*nts in with shepherds' crooks these days.

Itz all dis internetz, fuzzles me brain :(, doesnt help that me words r exactly the same on ere as dey r on paper, dwn with higha educations dilution of standerds :crying: . God you sure can wind me up :(

Aye.

Their maximum average attendance in the last 30 years (46,790) is 244% of their minimum average attendance (13601) in the same period.

Our maximum average attendance in the last 30 years (52,032) is 208% of our minimum average attendance (16879) in the same period.

Their biggest year on year increase in attendance was 64% in 97/98 following the move to the Stadium of light.

Our biggest year on year increase in attendance was 41% in 00/01 following the last Leazes expansion.

Their biggest year on year decrease in attendance was -31% in 03/04 following relegation on 19 points.

Our biggest year on year decrease in attendance was -22% in 90/91 which were the darkest days of McKeag (we only lost 11% following the 08/09 relegation debacle).

But we're plastic :D

Even in the years preceding '92 when both clubs were in the second division we were still beating them, they only had one year with higher attendance because they were in the top flight and we were in the second division.

539pnk.jpg

The plastic fans bollocks comes from those 5 years between 92 and 97 where our attendances grew with success and stadium capacity and theirs didn't. So in that period they had to cling to some madcap notion to criticise us. The fact they followed this trend exactly 5 years later, with more plasticity, is lost on them, they still persist with it.

Superb :lol:

PLASTIC MACKEMS