Southampton Away

ToonArmy1993

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Colo's fit now isnt he? Also apparently Cisse should be ok.

Krul

Simpson--Taylor--Colo--Santon

-----------------Anita---------------

Shola--Jonas--Tiote---Ferguson

------------------Ba------------------------

Mind if Cisse can play I'd put Ba back on the left and start him upfront. Worked well enough for us last season. Got redirected from one of the threads onto the Chelsea away game last season. Going through that just wanted to bloody scream. Whatever happened to that team and how quickly :( Just have to get Cisse going again...

How many of us will be calling for Pardew's head if we lose this? I just can't see us getting a result with the type of football we are playing.

No-one sensible would be calling for his head. Losing 3 in 6 is not sackable form. Nor is 12th place for a team you took over in 10th place.

Think it through. Who will come in to replace him?

It's *only* Southampton. Some might argue that they might deserve more points than they have as they've played well in several games and been unlucky in a couple.

Their defence is shocking though. We'll win 2-1. 2 early goals and then we'll sit back for 60 minutes and invite pressure and have a nervy second half when they score in the 55th minute.

So Ranger is in the squad for Southampton.

http://www.shieldsgazette.com/sport/football/newcastle-united/nile-ranger-in-united-squad-for-saints-clash-1-5163348

NILE Ranger’s in Newcastle United’s squad for Sunday’s visit to Southampton.

The striker hasn’t made a first-team appearance for the club since May last year.

Ranger’s career at St James’s Park has been blighted by off-the-field issues.

But United manager Alan Pardew says the 21-year-old – who scored in Monday night’s reserve derby against Sunderland – has “knuckled down” in training.

And Ranger will travel with the squad to the South Coast ahead of the game at the St Mary’s Stadium.

“Let’s just say he’s knuckled down,” said Pardew.

“I still think he owes us, and I said that to him this morning, so I’m not saying anything that I haven’t said to him personally.

“I think he owes us, and now is the time to be humble, (to) come in and play football and concentrate on football.”

Poor Xisco.

No-one sensible would be calling for his head. Losing 3 in 6 is not sackable form. Nor is 12th place for a team you took over in 10th place.

Think it through. Who will come in to replace him?

Well, its lack of winning and the way we are playing that is the big worry. Its the worst football i have seen us play in years. I'm sensible and very concerned at the rapid decline.....

I can't be the only one concerned by the performances? Each week i say It has to get better, but each week it seems to get worse. (Yes, i am watching every kick of every game)

As much as an absolute wanker he is, if he IS putting some effort in training and looking like a decent option then I am all for us getting our moneys worth out of him.

Still would prefer him to be sacked.