Southampton Away

ToonArmy1993

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Every team has a bad run and were well over due ours. A lot of injuries but no reason to panic, were through to the knock out phase of the Europa League and Colo is back on Wed so can see us turning this around soon. Pardew is a great manager and he will sort it out.

Every team has a bad run and were well over due ours. A lot of injuries but no reason to panic, were through to the knock out phase of the Europa League and Colo is back on Wed so can see us turning this around soon. Pardew is a great manager and he will sort it out.

I love you.

;)

Perch in for Anita on Wednesday?

Marveaux to start on the wing possibly?

Like Gene says, it feels terrible because of the run we are on but we still have a good set of players. The Pardew out clowns are embarrassing

It may give MA the kick up the arse he needs to invest in the team in January

Perch in for Anita on Wednesday?

Marveaux to start on the wing possibly?

Like Gene says, it feels terrible because of the run we are on but we still have a good set of players. The Pardew out clowns are embarrassing

It may give MA the kick up the arse he needs to invest in the team in January

Speaking of clowns, are you serious about changing Anita for Perch, and leaving him with Tiote in midfield? With our wingers giving fuck all and that? Zero to none creators of goals and you want Perch in...

Yeah, in stupidity we trust...

Think we'll be in the bottom 3 by x-mas and then the fat man will decide if his investment is in danger of taking another 60m hit.

I bet he's gonna sell what can be sold before he jumps on the grease-slide home to London.

i know; newcastle defeats are handled in the manner of Macduff being told of the demise of his family in IV iii of the Scottish Play

Sack the board Gene :lol:

we might get relegated on todays evidence....."we're gonna win fuck all again we always win fuck all.........."

honesty, i couldnt give a fuck. Fuck Ashley its our club not his. Anyone who's come to Newcastle via FM can fuck off as well. Stop fuckin whingeing.

Part of me wants stability and just to ride it out, but part of me (my eyes) can see how bad we are and being honest, how bad we were for big parts of last season.

Who do you think Ashley would get in if we were to ditch Pardew? Without 'Well anyone would be better than this shit!!!11' sort of answer can you put forward a genuine upgrade?