Southampton Away

ToonArmy1993

Would you rather go down than find out? Because it cant get worse than this. Did you see todays match? It should have been 0-6 against a relegation candidate.

The consequences of keeping alan onboard could well be a one-way ticket down to the wankership.

I shudder to think what the good teams in the league will do to us next, look at our fixtures gejon.

Could well go into the New year with 14 points on board.

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because it cant get worse than this.

That's enough for me tbh, you have been following 'us' for not that long I am guessing.

Very narrow minded view as most would agree with having seen us go through some horrific appointments very recently.

We are not going to get rid of Pardew and pay compensation for a proven quality manager. If Pardew goes we are going to look at someone like Hughes which would be fucking horrific.

Been following NUFC since 96 and this form is if anything even worse than the 2008 relegation season.

Hughes is a better manager than pardew.

This appointment is quickly turning horrific too.

Look, He's a c***

Always was

He keeps looking or luck or a bit of magic

Mainly because it was pure luck and individual pieces of magic that got 5th last year rather than anything he brought to the party.

There is a reason he was managing in league one, never mind why he was sacked from a league one club

Absolutely embarrassing that Sammy Ameobi can get a game.

He is proving himself utter dross at this level.

He's no better, no worse than lil' Shane.

Whoever mentioned that the team spirit Houghton built has finally gone, hit the nail on the head.

A proper bad spell under Pardew was bound to happen sooner or later and I think it will come to an end at Stoke where I reckon we'll get a scrappy win. After that we could easily get 4 points from the following two games. There's no need to panic (yet).

A proper bad spell under Pardew was bound to happen sooner or later and I think it will come to an end at Stoke where I reckon we'll get a scrappy win. After that we could easily get 4 points from the following two games. There's no need to panic (yet).

So that'll be 7 points from our next 3 games, after loosing 3 games we "easily" should have taken 9 points from. Players aren't up for it for some reason, Pardew must accept some of the blame, but replacing him would be a joke.

exactly; when the corner is turned, the hystericals will be worshipping Pardew & Ashley again.

In all honesty, we're on a bad run of form and I think it's fault lies more with the man who didn't buy players, rather than the man who can't get those that're left to perform well. Pardew isn't a great manager, but his limited talents are further limited by the paucity of options he has. While people may say that we've been playing 4-4-2 to keep one player (Ba) happy, I'd say it's as likely we've been playing that formation because our midfield hasn't been playing sufficiently well to further weaken it by only fielding three of them.

We need to strengthen in January, but I doubt we will sufficiently

In all honesty, we're on a bad run of form and I think it's fault lies more with the man who didn't buy players, rather than the man who can't get those that're left to perform well. Pardew isn't a great manager, but his limited talents are further limited by the paucity of options he has. While people may say that we've been playing 4-4-2 to keep one player (Ba) happy, I'd say it's as likely we've been playing that formation because our midfield hasn't been playing sufficiently well to further weaken it by only fielding three of them.

We need to strengthen in January, but I doubt we will sufficiently

Our inability to pass, move and act as a coherent team has absolutely bugger all to do with the fact that we should have brought a few more bodies in in the summer.

There are plenty of teams who play far better than us with worse players.

Or are you saying Southamptons squad is better than ours?

Pardew is responsible.

Oh well at least Sammy has come out and apologised for the performance. He needs to go out on loans asap though, along with the likes of Ferguson and Bigi. Just not ready for this level yet, although the fact they've all had to be thrust into the team together doesnt help.

Pards apparently thinks we were unlucky because Southampton won at QPR and had their confidence up. So I suppose we're even more unlucky because Stoke just beat Fulham. :glare:

I love the aggressive " WHO WOULD YOU HIRE THEN" responses whenever I call for Pardews head.

Lambert left a bigger club than Wigan to manage Villa. Swansea attracted Laudrup. Fulham have got Jol.

Even if it's not Martinez I find the idea we couldn't attract somebody who could coach decent football into our squad a bit mad. Even if it is Ashley/Llambias, I think you'd have a queue of managers willing to do it.

The opposing attitude carried by Gejon on here is exactly what Ashley and his oiks want the fans to think. There's an undercurrent of "Little old Newcastle, we're lucky to even be in the top league, so forget about properly competing" within day-to-day communications and also wider level stuff, and it's fucking bullshit. We're not Man Utd, but we're being completely shortchanged with the lack of ambition shown at the club. In that sense Ashley and Pardew are a very good fit.

Edited by Lake Bells tits

Our inability to pass, move and act as a coherent team has absolutely bugger all to do with the fact that we should have brought a few more bodies in in the summer.

Pardew is responsible.

Those teams have been playing together for a while though and their game plan is setup around those players. That makes a lot of difference. Ability is just one piece of the puzzle.

If you arent taking into account the fact that half of yesterday's team consisted of kids we've had to throw in together for lack of a better alternative then you are just being silly. They arent going to immediately start gelling together, they look far from ready in fact.

Our inability to pass, move and act as a coherent team has absolutely bugger all to do with the fact that we should have brought a few more bodies in in the summer. Course it has, you attention seeking Golem, Bigger squad = more variations of a good team.

There are plenty of teams who play far better than us with worse players. So? We consistently played better than Chelsea last season, Was Pardew not responsible for that? We played better than Wenger's Arsenal and Ferguson's Man U, was Pardew suddenly a better coach than them?

Or are you saying Southamptons squad is better than ours? I'm not saying that at all and that you think that this was a possibility simply serves to further prove your lack of understanding.

Pardew is responsible. To be honest, I'd rather you fucked off than Alan Pardew.

We have proven time and time again we play just as shit with a full squad, the only difference is being a bit more solid at the back from having colo there.

We played better than Chelsea, arsenal and Man U last season :lol: We never once looked like a top-5 team, full stop.

Im done with debating with you, if you cannot see that we are massively underperforming and that its down to the manager, its like teaching the deaf to hear.

Love the whole give the manager time thing. So cliche.

What is he doing at the moment to earn more time?

The team is tumbling down the table.

None, absolutely none of the players are playing well, and we do have number of very good payers.

Never mind ugly, the football is pointless and completely unproductive.

What is he showing to allow any kind of faith in him? Help me understand.

How do people expect this to be turned around exactly?

The simplest thing you would have expected him to try by now i.e. changing formation, he has refused to do! Arrogantly exclaiming that none of the fans were talking about formations or tactics last year.

The situation is ridiculous. It's only going to be harder to recover the longer he stays.

Edited by Lake Bells tits

Pardew is responsible.

Absolutely spot on. Quite surprising so many seem to miss these glaring facts.

Think some are just being contrary to seek attention myself.

We have proven time and time again we play just as shit with a full squad, the only difference is being a bit more solid at the back from having colo there.

We played better than Chelsea, arsenal and Man U last season :lol: We never once looked like a top-5 team, full stop.

Im done with debating with you, if you cannot see that we are massively underperforming and that its down to the manager, its like teaching the deaf to hear.

"I'm Done debating you" (continues to debate) [/LakeBellTit]

Love the whole give the manager time thing. So cliche.

What is he doing at the moment to earn more time? It's not what he's doing, it's what he's done.

The team is tumbling down the table. "Tumbling" give over man, you hysterical queen

None, absolutely none of the players are playing well, and we do have number of very good payers. Hatem Ben Arfa, Santon are playing fairly well and Ba played well early on. So you're talking further shite

Never mind ugly, the football is pointless and completely unproductive.

What is he showing to allow any kind of faith in him? Help me understand. I think that is a fruitless task, you seem incapable of understanding very much of anything

How do people expect this to be turned around exactly? A return of key players and a strengthening in January

The simplest thing you would have expected him to try by now i.e. changing formation, he has refused to do! Arrogantly exclaiming that none of the fans were talking about formations or tactics last year. :lol: Fuck me, you really really are thick as shit aren't you? I cannot think of 1 game we've had our 1st team available.

The situation is ridiculous. It's only going to be harder to recover the longer he stays. You are a child.

Just a fair few on here who seems to be grateful to just be in the premier league and we should expect nothing.

Here we have a manager who is dismantling and alienating the best team in 10 years, full of talented pass-and-movers.

Keep in mind this is the guy who kept Tevez and Mascherano on the bench because he had no idea how to use them and instead used some shite championship level british players.

Is that the man we want handling our crown jewels?

Absolutely spot on. Quite surprising so many seem to miss these glaring facts.

Think some are just being contrary to seek attention myself.

that's some subtle shit right there... :lol:

So the only players playing well are the ones capable of skinning people on their own. Thats not down to Alan fish, its called individualism :lol:

Everyone else who has to pass it is playing shit. If thats not telling then I dont know what is.

A return of key players and a january window drier than a 80 year old fanny - you are grasping for straws.

We are lacking 1 or two players, 3 at a push. EVERY SQUAD has injuries.

It shouldnt have as big a impact on the way we are playing that pardew is suggesting. And it hasnt. We are not playing well with a full squad either. Its all hogwash and you are buying into it.

Either you are just thick, or you have been brainwashed. Used to think of you as a fairy intelligent fella but its simply not possible to not see these signs if you have a functioning brain.