Southampton Away

ToonArmy1993

Just a fair few on here who seems to be grateful to just be in the premier league and we should expect nothing.

Here we have a manager who is dismantling and alienating the best team in 10 years, full of talented pass-and-movers.

Keep in mind this is the guy who kept Tevez and Mascherano on the bench because he had no idea how to use them and instead used some shite championship level british players.

Is that the man we want handling our crown jewels?

So you give him credit for assembling our best team in 10 years then? And you want him sacked after 3 losses? Nice.

Although I dont think this team is better than Bobby's from 01-02, 02-03.

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2011-12 English Premier League final standings.

5 Newcastle 38 +5 65p

6 Chelsea 38 +19 64p

Yes, but thats not what you wrote. You wrote that we played better than them. Which we werent.

We werent playing well at all, which will come back and bite you sooner or later. And behold, we are tumbling.

6/49 games under pardew has been watchable. 1 win in the last 8. That win was yet another robbery against west brom.

Havent come back from 0-1 behind in 2 years. not scored on a corner in 2 years.

Shall I continue?

So you give him credit for assembling our best team in 10 years then? And you want him sacked after 3 losses? Nice.

Although I dont think this team is better than Bobby's from 01-02, 02-03.

:lol: He aint assembling shit, he is a coach. Or how do you explain how we shop continental pass and move players for hoofball?

I want him sacked after 1 win in 8 and we are lucky we have those 3 wins this year, undeserved all of them. WBA in particular - I felt sorry for them.

:lol: He aint assembling shit, he is a coach. Or how do you explain how we shop continental pass and move players for hoofball?

I want him sacked after 1 win in 8 and we are lucky we have those 3 wins this year, undeserved all of them. WBA in particular - I felt sorry for them.

Oh so anything good about us is not because of Pardew but all that is bad is due to him then? How does that work? :lol:

We were better than Spurs. To be honest our only good performance of the season so far.

that's some subtle shit right there... :lol:

The boards biggest wummer, outside of the mock scandy he-she. Theyre like a PMT tag team.

CT you showered the whole regime with praise for the whole of last season. In view of this you dont seem to realise how fuckin ridiculous you sound calling for Pardews head in mid November :lol:

Many of our goals came from individual performances, thats probably the magic he is talking about. It has nothing to do with pardew.

Aimaad, can you please link me a goal coming from good build-up play and not ben arfa nutmegging 4 people or ba hitting a wondervolley? I promise you there arent many, and its no coincidence.

Alan Pardew was ill prepared for the season and at the moment it doesn't look like he has a clue how to turn it round.

His management skills ultimately depend on luck and individual brilliance. Ok most managers do, but they can also get a team to do the basic's right. Even with the great results last season, we never looked a real quality side, only in short spurts.

Get rid as I can't watch his brand of hoofball anymore.

The boards biggest wummer, outside of the mock scandy he-she. Theyre like a PMT tag team.

CT you showered the whole regime with praise for the whole of last season. In view of this you dont seem to realise how fuckin ridiculous you sound calling for Pardews head in mid November :lol:

By the time you are willing to give him, it might be too late to turn it around.

Yes, but thats not what you wrote. You wrote that we played better than them. Which we werent.

We werent playing well at all, which will come back and bite you sooner or later. And behold, we are tumbling.

6/49 games under pardew has been watchable. 1 win in the last 8. That win was yet another robbery against west brom.

Havent come back from 0-1 behind in 2 years. not scored on a corner in 2 years.

Shall I continue?

:lol:

Aye, please do. Please tell me how swapping a manager will immediately resolve such issues as a paper thin squad? A less than supportive owner? a fickle crowd?

You're as bad as those Chelsea fans man. Grow up

Perhaps the more we turn out performances like that, the more the club will see the need to strengthen the team in January.

...right? Mike Ashley & Pards?

It has nothing to do with transfers, why are people thinking it has?

Or do you think 0 points from West Ham, Swansea, Southampton, Stoke and Wigan back to back is reasonable since their squads are better than ours?

:lol:

Aye, please do. Please tell me how swapping a manager will immediately resolve such issues as a paper thin squad? A less than supportive owner? a fickle crowd?

You're as bad as those Chelsea fans man. Grow up

Ok we should be thankful for merely being in the premier league and expect nothing. I cant argue with you on that, its your opinion and you are entitled to it. Zero ambition.

You, Pardew and Ashley would have a whale of an evening should you ever meet in a bar.

By the time you are willing to give him, it might be too late to turn it around.

Cant do anything about it, so I dont call for anyones head, it smacks of the fickleness that supporters are often tarred with. If you think Mark Huges would be an improvement you live in an alternative universe where honey can indeed be made from dogshit.

I pretty much agree with you asessment of the team this season. Its not that I cant see the problems. And rest sssured if we start the new year hovering in or around the bottom 3 they'll be a change. But 5th last season has bought Pardew time to turn it round, whether you choose to accept it or not.

I don't actually think CT is on the wind-up tbh. But perhaps you're right to give him that much credit.

It has nothing to do with transfers, why are people thinking it has?

Or do you think 0 points from West Ham, Swansea, Southampton, Stoke and Wigan back to back is reasonable since their squads are better than ours?

We had a paper thin squad last season - Williamson was starting in far too many games because Taylor was out.

We didn't strengthen in the key areas and now we have a more congested fixture list, the injuries we avoided last season are coming back to haunt us again.

Pardew is to blame - he should've addressed this in the transfer window but it's also partly down to the board too for refusing to dip into the transfer fund which they claimed to be providing. We seemed to focus on the Debuchy deal all summer long and when Lille persistently acted like cath-words we were left with no backup plan after Van der Wiel signed for someone else.

Not sure why you're so anti-Pardew, but then again you only seem to post when the team hits a poor run of form. You did it last season an arl.

I'm sure the squad will see at least 1 new face in January and we might actually get some players back match fit so the first team can actually play some games. Who knows, might even get a run of wins together and you'd fuck off again.

Cant do anything about it, so I dont call for anyones head, it smacks of the fickleness that supporters are often tarred with. If you think Mark Huges would be an improvement you live in an alternative universe where honey can indeed be made from dogshit.

I pretty much agree with you asessment of the team this season. Its not that I cant see the problems. And rest sssured if we start the new year hovering in or around the bottom 3 they'll be a change. But 5th last season has bought Pardew time to turn it round, whether you choose to accept it or not.

Ill just say it. How about Roberto Di Matteo? Free agent, decent manager who likes to play it on the ground?

If we are to drone on about the 5th arguement in pardews case, Di Matteo just won the Champions league ffs :lol:

A million miles better than pardew. FWIW id rather have martinez but just to present an immediate alternative.

We had a paper thin squad last season - Williamson was starting in far too many games because Taylor was out.

We didn't strengthen in the key areas and now we have a more congested fixture list, the injuries we avoided last season are coming back to haunt us again.

Pardew is to blame - he should've addressed this in the transfer window but it's also partly down to the board too for refusing to dip into the transfer fund which they claimed to be providing. We seemed to focus on the Debuchy deal all summer long and when Lille persistently acted like cath-words we were left with no backup plan after Van der Wiel signed for someone else.

Not sure why you're so anti-Pardew, but then again you only seem to post when the team hits a poor run of form. You did it last season an arl.

I'm sure the squad will see at least 1 new face in January and we might actually get some players back match fit so the first team can actually play some games. Who knows, might even get a run of wins together and you'd fuck off again.

Yet another post about injuries and transfers. Do you watch us play?

Its not about getting breaks and clawing a couple of wins. The fotball we play is making many fans stop caring about the team, including me.

Cant stand to watch it anymore, we are a disgrace to fotball atm.

Ok we should be thankful for merely being in the premier league and expect nothing. I cant argue with you on that, its your opinion and you are entitled to it. Zero ambition.

You, Pardew and Ashley would have a whale of an evening should you ever meet in a bar.

Have I ever, ever said that?

No, I haven't. So I say again, Grow Up.

Ill just say it. How about Roberto Di Matteo? Free agent, decent manager who likes to play it on the ground?

If we are to drone on about the 5th arguement in pardews case, Di Matteo just won the Champions league ffs :lol:

A million miles better than pardew. FWIW id rather have martinez but just to present an immediate alternative.

He failed at the now 4th top West Brom. They were heading in the opposite direction under him. John Terry and his mates pick the Chelsea side which won the champions league. A fuckin ludiccrous suggestion :lol:

And Ben Arfa and Ba/cisse got us 5th. Either you give the manager credit for the achievement, or you dont. You cant have it both ways ;)

At least he prefers passing the ball.

Chelsea fans seems outraged he was sacked.

And if you want to get into CV`s, Pardew was sacked from a league 1 club prior to coming here.

Edited by Lake Bells tits

And Ben Arfa and Ba/cisse got us 5th. Either you give the manager credit for the achievement, or you dont. You cant have it both ways ;)

At least he prefers passing the ball.

Chelsea fans seems outraged he was sacked.

And if you want to get into CV`s, Pardew was sacked from a league 1 club prior to coming here.

He was sacked because the chairman is an ego maniac pain in the arse, with whom Pardew's relationship had completly broken down. The team Pardew built at that club beat us 2 nil yesterday. I case you handn't been paying attention, not like you I know...

Yet another post about injuries and transfers. Do you watch us play?

Its not about getting breaks and clawing a couple of wins. The fotball we play is making many fans stop caring about the team, including me.

Cant stand to watch it anymore, we are a disgrace to fotball atm.

So having to shoehorn academy/fringe players who clearly aren't ready for regular first team football at this level isn't a problem resulting from injuries and transfer inactivity?

We're playing badly because key players are either injured, short of fitness and form, and they're also playing too many games. I'm sorry your misconceptions of the team cloud your judgement but the evidence is clear to see. The whole team looks knackered, hence the football has gone to shit.

Of course we're not playing well you nit, but it's not as simple as saying Pardew's actually telling the team to play like this. :lol: He's got a job to do in motivating the team and working with them in training to stop the rut mind. That said, he's come out and said he's concerned with the team's form - he's clearly not deluded into thinking otherwise.

And you cheeky fucker, of course I watch our games. :lol:

But yes, let's sack the manager who's just signed a long term contract after a fantastic season. FYI - he got the boot from Southampton for shagging Fonte's mrs, not because of performances. (:lol:)

:lol: Ok fair enough I guess.

Why are we knackered though? we field basically a reserve team in the waffa, and Bobby seemed to rince many teams after european jaunts midweek.

Additionally when you have pardew coming out BEFORE the southampton game and telling the world we are knackered - I Wonder what kind of effect that has? Can just imagine the saints players thinking "cant wait to play these TIRED players" as well as players themselves having an excuse as well as pardew.

From a fotball psychology point of view, I cant see the positives in coming out BEFORE the match and saying we are shot?

Anyone who can enlighten me?

So having to shoehorn academy/fringe players who clearly aren't ready for regular first team football at this level isn't a problem resulting from injuries and transfer inactivity?

We're playing badly because key players are either injured, short of fitness and form, and they're also playing too many games. I'm sorry your misconceptions of the team cloud your judgement but the evidence is clear to see. The whole team looks knackered, hence the football has gone to shit.

Of course we're not playing well you nit, but it's not as simple as saying Pardew's actually telling the team to play like this. :lol: He's got a job to do in motivating the team and working with them in training to stop the rut mind. That said, he's come out and said he's concerned with the team's form - he's clearly not deluded into thinking otherwise.

And you cheeky fucker, of course I watch our games. :lol:

But yes, let's sack the manager who's just signed a long term contract after a fantastic season. FYI - he got the boot from Southampton for shagging Fonte's mrs, not because of performances. ( :lol:)

No he didnt....he got the boot from West Ham for shagging Carl Fletcher's though :lol: