ToonArmy1993

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

article-2136234-12C8B569000005DC-403_964x548.jpg

-HEY, IS THIS ALAN PARDEW?

-YEAH, WHAT CAN I DO YOU YOUR, M'LADY.

-THIS IS AERIS...YEAH...FUCK OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh do fuck off with this shite, the football is bad enough without your shit craic.

Not wanting to be too much of a drama queen but Pardew seems to have no way to turn this around.

we just have no plan B - no real Plan A to start with, and nobody on the pitch capable of turning the game around. the past 3 games we should at LEAST be drawing, come january if we lose a player or two and dont back up our squad, its gonna be a relegation fight. simple as

You can only laugh at the inept competence out there. If i did my job this badly, I'd be at the job centre. These muppets are just in it for a paycheque. No passion, no talent, no guts. Pardew needs to fuck off otherwise we will be playing in the Championship next season.

It the players on the pitch man. How is any manager going to motivate this shower of shite?

Only solution is to hope 2 or 3 fucking purple players get bought in January

New signings can lift a squad like and by fuck do we need both.

Tbf only 1 in 50 corners result directly in goals.

Ours is probably 1 in 150 mind.

Looking about a year ago, read a stat the other day, swear it was like, october 2011 last we scored from one

Unfucking believable, Plan A clearly isn't working anymore and Pardew has no Plan B.

PARDEW OUT.

This is what I said all the time last year...Pardew has no idea how to turn things around.

I'm starting to think this are players boycotting the board and manager. How can anyone just play this ridiculously shite, if not on purpose. We can't even beat a championship team with this performance. Like Brighton last season...

Edited by Aeris