Southampton Away

ToonArmy1993

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another disappointing performance, hopefully come january we'll grab some fresh blood in, keep key players and start a fresh fight up the table.

Tactics are not working with what we've got. But regardless, getting on their back aint gonna achieve anything, just strap in and keep in mind it can't ever get as bad as 2008 again!!

Shhhhhhhhhhh. Dont tempt this team

Like you, that's bottling the question.

If you want to call other posters "silly" for considering it, then st least have the chain as to say when YOU would consider it.

15 games?, 20?

At this moment I don't think we are in a desperate situation that cannot be turned around, I suppose it was my fault for mentioning a figure I suppose, I didn't mean it to be taken so literally.

Dog... shit...

If ever there was an example of the saying "After the lord mayor's show" this season has easily been it. All those cracks that got papered over last season have come gaping open this season, if we were a house we'd be condemned!

To be honest I don't have a set figure in my head, I just think it's very important not to go 'Fuck, it's not working, let's change it again!' as soon as things go a bit sour.

The point is there is a point when you will say fuck it. It might be after another 3 or 5 defeats in your case.

But anyone at this point not having doubts about Pardew or us getting dragged into a relegation battle, simply has their head in the sand.

We are not playing well and being unlucky, we are playing like relegation fodder and IMO as each game goes by I see no green shoots of him being able to change it.

Though naturally I hope at the start of each game that he will.

Absolutely embarrassing that Sammy Ameobi can get a game.

He is proving himself utter dross at this level.

Comments like that are embarrassing. It's ridiculous to have a go at the inexperienced youngsters who aren't ready for first time football, and in an ideal world they'd be out on loan somewhere.

Comments like that are embarrassing. It's ridiculous to have a go at the inexperienced youngsters who aren't ready for first time football, and in an ideal world they'd be out on loan somewhere.

You need to have a think about who he replaced ;)

Silly comment really.

Nobody likes instability but at some point if things don't improve you either give up or take action.

Serious question. At any point would you consider Pardew out? Or are you happy to stick with him even of this run continues and we fall into the bottom 3?

Ashley would stick with him even if we were relegated.

So would I, not because I think he's particularly able, but because I have zero faith in Ashley to bring in anyone better, or equip them with the tools for the job.

Ashley would stick with him even if we were relegated.

So would I, not because I think he's particularly able, but because I have zero faith in Ashley to bring in anyone better, or equip them with the tools for the job.

A thoroughly depressing state of affairs.

I do think we'll turn this around, but we may be rubbing shoulders with the bottom 3 before that happens, knowing who we play in and around Christmas.

Well fook me I was thinking Christmas, but its very possible we'll be a point from the drop zone come Wednesday :lol:

A thoroughly depressing state of affairs.

I do think we'll turn this around, but we may be rubbing shoulders with the bottom 3 before that happens, knowing who we play in and around Christmas.

Well fook me I was thinking Christmas, but its very possible we'll be a point from the drop zone come Wednesday :lol:

Its going to be shite until after Christmas, but I think without the worst injury trouble in the league Pardew is capable of mid-table.

I'm pleased that CT is getting some pleasure from this anyway.

you'll notice he's not been sharing his memories of the 90/91 season on the Maritimo thread; i think it speaks volumes about his supporting history.

frankly, as Stevie or any of the small number of posters who went to watch us back then, our support didn't include people like CT

you'll notice he's not been sharing his memories of the 90/91 season on the Maritimo thread; i think it speaks volumes about his supporting history.

frankly, as Stevie or any of the small number of posters who went to watch us back then, our support didn't include people like CT

I'd answer but I guess that would mean more whining PM's, hence why I avoid you like the plague :)