Stoke City - Newcastle

Aeris

Just a preemptive. I can deal w/ the mackems. They're quite funny in that they are taking joy in bashing us for being shit when despite our shitness they are below us. But can we just ban that Norwegian twat now before another week of bleeting begins? It's fairly obvious he's not a fan. Just a gobshite. Kind of takes away from the enjoyment of the place.

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, looks like you guys aren't saying it so I will. Captain Colo let the team down the last goal. He didn't even bother getting back to mark Cameron Jerome, just breezed right buy him. And that other fella, Williamson? need I say more?

Frankly the entire back four have gone mad the past few games. Right out of their minds.

Reminds me of the relegation season this.

It does. Upto the point where at this time of the year any suggestion of relegation was shrugged away as knee jerk 'overreactionism'.

Dont think we're bad enough to get relegated having said that :P This is pretty dire though and we need to keep the team fit somehow.

Anyway at least it was a better performance, have to grab onto straws here.

And Williamson can just fuck off btw

Well, looks like you guys aren't saying it so I will. Captain Colo let the team down the last goal. He didn't even bother getting back to mark Cameron Jerome, just breezed right buy him. And that other fella, Williamson? need I say more?

Frankly the entire back four have gone mad the past few games. Right out of their minds.

Santon didn't do anything wrong all night, as far as i could see anyhow. Simpson however just like all season (never mind last 4 games) has been invisible.

Yup. But we'll fall for the same shit this season as that time but this time will be way worse, 'ah but we've loads of injuries lads' well maybe you should have fuckign bought at least more than 1 real player (with experience) in the summer!. It reminds me of the mistake robson made with only buying bowyer. Why can't we build on success likt the other 19 clubs and not hope for 2 miracles in a fucking row!

You can't blame managers for not buying players.

We may have been a little better tonight but if you hadn't seen us play the last few games, then you would say it was a crap performance. Still very cumbersome and barely creative. We will lose our best players at this rate as they will want out. Who can blame them? Injuries or no injuries, 4 losses in a row plus the performances is unacceptable and Pardew as the manager has to be held responsible. His time is up in my book. We need to improve now and he has not got the ability.

Not a chance. Name the last newcastle side to play 4-4-3 sucessfully, or be able to switch between that and 4-4-2 without causing a big upset? name the last newcastle team to be genuinely a team to fear despite the fact they did not fork out once for a player. Keeping in mind we should be buying players but considering the squad you need to realise the blame doesn't lie with pardew. I think he's our best manager since robson if im honest(maybe drawing with hughton). Give pardew and Co. The money souness got and what us rise like lazarus methinks.

I thought robson came out saying it was his choice no? may have been mistaken.

Managers normally do, would find it very surprising if a manager genuinely decided not to improve the squad given the chance. Pardew definitely wanted a few more players this summer despite what he has said since the window closed.

Managers normally do, would find it very surprising if a manager genuinely decided not to improve the squad given the chance. Pardew definitely wanted a few more players this summer despite what he has said since the window closed.

In that asia cup final thing against chelsea i thought they asked him about strengthening the squad and he was like there is no making this squad better and what not, now understand i was 12 and i'm open to the fact i may be talking out my ass.

I'm actually feeling a little more defiant after tonight for some reason, we didn't deserve to lose, we've some good players to come back as well. Get a fucking grip.

(Don't get me wrong, though, it should be so, so much better and we can thank our fucking glorious owner once more)

Utter wank.

People are having a laugh saying we were better tonight. They were less dangerous and we had a team full of defensive players ffs.

Even the goal we did get came via a defensive error on their part and not some great creative by us.

Pardew has dug his own grave this season with his negative defensive play. Time is fast approaching when he needs to crawl on in.

Shameful season.

Just a preemptive. I can deal w/ the mackems. They're quite funny in that they are taking joy in bashing us for being shit when despite our shitness they are below us. But can we just ban that Norwegian twat now before another week of bleeting begins? It's fairly obvious he's not a fan. Just a gobshite. Kind of takes away from the enjoyment of the place.

:lol::lol: :lol:

tickle tickle tickle!

We could easily get stuck in the relegation scrap with the fixtures that are coming.

Think we did alright for about 60min and there was plenty of fight there. Anita MOM for me.

Unless we can start keeping the ball we're going to carry on losing games cause the defence is suspect at this level.

Wigan is a must win for Pardew as Ashley is proabably just beginning to twig there is a problem and he won't want to miss all that TV money next year.

Harsh on Santon.

Utter wank.

People are having a laugh saying we were better tonight. They were less dangerous and we had a team full of defensive players ffs.

Even the goal we did get came via a defensive error on their part and not some great creative by us.

Pardew has dug his own grave this season with his negative defensive play. Time is fast approaching when he needs to crawl on in.

Shameful season.

CT, imagine all the daylight robberies we commited last and this season. We didnt deserve to lose perhaps but we play vile fotball and after hmm lets say 20-30 games under pardew where we deserved nowt and got 1 or 3 points, I`d say he has this coming.

Need another few losses in a row now and then I can go get the champagne glasses..

We could easily get stuck in the relegation scrap with the fixtures that are coming.

Think we did alright for about 60min and there was plenty of fight there. Anita MOM for me.

Unless we can start keeping the ball we're going to carry on losing games cause the defence is suspect at this level.

Wigan is a must win for Pardew as Ashley is proabably just beginning to twig there is a problem and he won't want to miss all that TV money next year.

Thought the same. Fantastic tonight. he's growing on me. Work rate put tiote to shame.

Utter wank.

Shameful season.

Blame Ashley first, partridge second.

Thought the same. Fantastic tonight. he's growing on me. Work rate put tiote to shame.

What Tiote was doing so far up the park at one nil is beyond me the dopey fuck. He's been shit all year and now adding to all his other nonsense is giving the ball away a lot.

What Tiote was doing so far up the park at one nil is beyond me the dopey fuck. He's been shit all year and now adding to all his other nonsense is giving the ball away a lot.

Ya he can be frustrating at times. Getting booked(or red carded) every other game this season, still a fantastic player however he's just been no where near as good as he actually can be this season.