Steven Taylor

JawD

• Replies 827
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Again, from the quotes, it doesn't look like they were aware of it; Taylor was the one approached.

They weren't aware their bus was being hired? :razz:

They weren't aware their bus was being hired? :razz:

:finger:

I meant they weren't aware of it until after Taylor was approached

Yes and at that point they could have offered it for free!

I'm losing the will to live.

Ah, I get you now.

Thursdays being the new Friday is fucking with me. A lot.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3074118/Newcastle-fastest-kamikaze-ride-world-people-hate-need-balls-steel-insists-Steven-Taylor.html

Just when you think things couldn't get any worse, this divvy does an interview.... :jesuswept:

Newcastle is a football city, you can’t hide away from it. Nobody has anything else to talk about apart from football.

‘There are that many glory supporters down in London but they’re diehard here. You see fans with their tops off when it’s freezing cold, nipples like ice cubes.

‘I’ll tell you what, if anyone out-sings our fans I’ll show my backside in Fenwick’s window on Northumberland Street. It’s impossible.

‘JC’s the main Geordie about the place,’ he says. ‘His voice is like (the) Ultimate Warrior. He’s got that growl and when you hear it you think, “Bloody hell, he’s going mad”.

:lol: "Nobody has anything else to talk about." :lol: It's amazing that he actually means that in a good way.

I'd love to see Carver hulking up before a training session though.

axlNq1OqWKiQM.gif

By the way, this next gif might be the best thing I've ever seen on the internet.

Hulk-Hogan-Headbutt-Soviet-Flag-hulk-hog

The Hulkster headbutting the Soviet flag. :lol: Carver will be doing this with a West Brom strip at 2:55pm today.

Have we ever had a bigger set of thick cunts surrounding this club than we do now?

286A74C600000578-0-image-m-18_1431013172

"The cat.....hang on a minute......sat......... on......... the........what's that say?.........mat! The cat sat on the mat."

4221396001_4097362559001_NUFC-0-1-MUFC--

"Urrgghh! Me fucking heed, man. Ah knew ah shouldn't have let Mala start iz on the shorts after the Stella."

_57750781_focusforumstill.jpg

"So ah bumps into Joey Barton and he says, 'Tayls! I was just thinking of you the other day in Tescos. I was walking down the bread aisle. But then I realised it said 'thick cut' instead.' That's the thing with Joey, like, he might come across as a hard nut but he always thinks about his old mates."

Steven-Taylor-tweet.jpg

Forgot about this. :lol:

:lol: "Nobody has anything else to talk about." :lol: It's amazing that he actually means that in a good way.

I'd love to see Carver hulking up before a training session though.

axlNq1OqWKiQM.gif

By the way, this next gif might be the best thing I've ever seen on the internet.

Hulk-Hogan-Headbutt-Soviet-Flag-hulk-hog

The Hulkster headbutting the Soviet flag. :lol: Carver will be doing this with a West Brom strip at 2:55pm today.

:lol:

Pretty sure Jenas leveled the "they've nowt else to talk about" bit when he wanted to leave, which makes the fact Carver is trying it as a compliment even better. The fact he said 'Nipples like Ice cubes' in an interview from one supposed professional to another is also great. Unbelievable that it has taken this much of a fucking disaster for us to come below Sunderland and possibly get relegated again but Ashley has well and truly fucking managed it.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Got sent off in the 4-4 didnt he? :up:

Aye, for a shove on Nolan, then Nolan shoved their 'keeper (in trying to get back the ball) and nothing was doing. Also got a really soft penalty for a push on Williamson (I think?). Fair to say that was a rare occasion where we had a home ref against a big club.

Good.