QPR (h) 22nd December Drinks

Tooj

So as this seems to have been mentioned, who is up for some Christmas drinks? As it's been a while since we've done this.

I've missed the matches so far this season due to being off work due to my back but even I will be making an appearance.

Can even book a table for a bite to eat as well if people are up for it? Perhaps Red Mezze due to its proximity to the ground?

List of confirmed Attendees

Cheech

Chong

Warwick Davis for a post match pint

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm only going if CT, Stevie, Wolfy, Lake Bells Tits, J69 and Leazesmag all make it. That would be an interesting mix.

I'd just come on to post something very similar :lol:

And fuck eating, unless its a CT endorsed pie or burger from the Strawberry or somwhere like that.

meet in the Black Garter at 10am? :)

I've met someone off here in real life now. Saw Alreetlike at half time at the last home game. Said my face wasn't particularly happy. Can't imagine many were smiling at that football though.

Unfortunately I won't be able to grace you with my presence....might be in Red Mezze or Hana Hana with the lads for our own xmas do though, so you never know :)

I've met someone off here in real life now. Saw Alreetlike at half time at the last home game. Said my face wasn't particularly happy. Can't imagine many were smiling at that football though.

:lol: I'd forgotten about that. Can't blame you for not living up to your name, I certainly didn't look alreet like.

• 2 weeks later...

I propose meeting for a couple in The Trent straight after the game (I know it's shit now but it's handy) then getting the fuck out of dodge / catching the yellow bus down to the Ouseburn. Any objections?

I'll try and make it to the trent, I've made other arrangements though so I'll see. I've always wanted to be in the TP you see. Keep your eyes peeled for me, big lad who looks about 27/28.

Well we normally sit upstairs near the bar which they don't bother opening any more. I'm not even going to the game so I'll probably meet catmag there for about half 4-ish.

Well we normally sit upstairs near the bar which they don't bother opening any more. I'm not even going to the game so I'll probably meet catmag there for about half 4-ish.

Aye I think there's a pool table there now.