QPR (h) 22nd December Drinks

Tooj

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Remember that time we played Arsenal, and the wife swapper came up to have his lass done by Phil ( I think his name was?)

We beat them , and after the match the lad was clearly feeling a bit hard done to ( after all, the two things he cared about most had either just been, or were about to be, properly fucked by Geordies).

He decided his best approach was to loudly slag off everything about Newcastle - club, city, people.

Our response was disgustingly evil in its simplicity.

We sent the daft twat to the Adelphi whilst we all took his lass of on a tour of the better bars of Newcastle before she dropped 'em for Phil (?).

:lol: Happy days

Ah yes - Phil was there, but it was John who was nailing her.

Ha - not thought about that in years.....

Oh, and can anyone remember what year our first get-together was?

The first one I went to (meet at the corner of the ground, errr how about the Trent? Then at some point the Strawberry and Rosie's) was August 2003. I still have the cringeworthy photo of us all. :lol:

The first one I went to (meet at the corner of the ground, errr how about the Trent? Then at some point the Strawberry and Rosie's) was August 2003. I still have the cringeworthy photo of us all. :lol:

Who's that doilum in the photo you put up on twitter? I recognise him big time but can't think from where.

Remember that time we played Arsenal, and the wife swapper came up to have his lass done by Phil ( I think his name was?)

We beat them , and after the match the lad was clearly feeling a bit hard done to ( after all, the two things he cared about most had either just been, or were about to be, properly fucked by Geordies).

He decided his best approach was to loudly slag off everything about Newcastle - club, city, people.

Our response was disgustingly evil in its simplicity.

We sent the daft twat to the Adelphi whilst we all took his lass of on a tour of the better bars of Newcastle before she dropped 'em for Phil (?).

:lol: Happy days

Even if that's only 25% true it's still a great story.

I remember you drinking in The Trent back in; our lot always used to take the tables by the window near the upstairs bar; had to stop in 05 i think when i started taking the bairn as it had a strictly no under 18s policy. shame; great boozer back then

:lol:

Does he work at Cobalt?

If not he's the spitting dabs of a lad in the same room I work in.

Aye he does. You spoke to him in Rosie's last week when he was standing right next to me. :lol: