Pardew's excuses

DubiousBobcat

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So basically when pardew brags about how he is given a Centreback carte blanche by Mike, and later on whines about the lack of squad depth - Noone should hold him culpable? :lol:

Man some on here are every politicians wet dream. No demand for accountability whatsoever!

Theres talking shit, and then theres poor old alan

You're the one taking Pardew's comments in the press at face value old son, not me. Who's the one who beleives bullshit again?

Unbelieveable that the germans hounded Hitler out in 1945 to be honest, he should have been given more time.

He had been the leader of the germans for 12 years and had brought stability to the land. Ok they were going through a little barren spell by the end of the war, but who would possibly be interested in replacing him? Names on a paper please.

Wasn't even German ffs!! Had to pass a special law so he could speak at official meetings in Govt buildings. Miss his long talks (5hrs) on the rebirth of the Catenaccio.

You're the one taking Pardew's comments in the press at face value old son, not me. Who's the one who beleives bullshit again?

Ok so nothing he ever says should be taken at face value?

Perhaps we should pay no attention to his whining about europe and injuries either then and ask him to do the talking on the pitch?

As I said, every manager speaks tosh every now and again.

But theres telling the occational porky, and then theres Alan.

Ok so nothing he ever says should be taken at face value?

Perhaps we should pay no attention to his whining about europe and injuries either then and ask him to do the talking on the pitch?

As I said, every manager speaks tosh every now and again.

But theres telling the occational porky, and then theres Alan.

He's not bullshitting about Europe, suspensions and injuries though. Only you cant accept it. He's not covered himself in glory either, but last season bought him a bit of time to turn things round whether you like it or not. There really is nothing you can do about it and you've not come anywhere near to proving that he's terminally shite and should be sacked.

He's not bullshitting about Europe, suspensions and injuries though. Only you cant accept it. He's not covered himself in glory either, but last season bought him a bit of time to turn things round whether you like it or not. There really is nothing you can do about it and you've not come anywhere near to proving that he's terminally shite and should be sacked.

If he cant handle europe with a squad he was more than happy with two months ago and didnt bring in a centreback because " he didnt want to upset the good team morale by introducing new faces" - then he will just have to deal with what he decided he was perfectly happy with.

When we fired Hughton Pardew labelled himself as someone who would go banging on the door to the chairman to get the people he wanted.

Maybe Mike moved office and didnt tell him..

:lol:

All this transfer talk is chipping away at the wrong boulder though, what we need to look at is performances.

Whatever else we can blame ashley for, the turgid hoofball we cant.

We have a better squad than 70% in the Premier league, even with a thin bench.

All this talk about the january window and buying ourself out of this mess, sounds strangely familiar to the circus a few years back :lol:

What about moulding what we have and try to play well with the quality players already here?

Edited by Lake Bells tits

If he cant handle europe with a squad he was more than happy with two months ago and didnt bring in a centreback because " he didnt want to upset the good team morale by introducing new faces" - then he will just have to deal with what he decided he was perfectly happy with.

When we fired Hughton Pardew labelled himself as someone who would go banging on the door to the chairman to get the people he wanted.

Maybe Mike moved office and didnt tell him..

again, who beleives Pardew the yes man? :lol:

all this bullshit seems to have come as a bit of surprise to you...doesnt take away 5th place last season though does it?.....

When annoying wankers repeat the same shite day after day in multiple threads, dont we ban the cunts? Cant be arsed to post in any thread this arsehole is occupying. Its been the same shite since we started this losing streak and its killing it for me. CT i can handle, but LBT is just a fucking dick.

For pointing out the truth? ;)

Im perfectly happy with the squad really, even with gobshites like williamson and simpson occupying the back four.

A front two of Ba and Cisse, Ben arfa cabaye tiote marveaux, colo santon krul etc.

Ok we have one or two poor positions but what team havent.

Give me interesting fotball and I will take losses on the chin, no biggie.

Defend deep and hoof it long though? Even Stoke play more beautifully than us atm.

I just call it as I see it. Decent team, shit manager. Players got us fifth last year but this year they are fed up with the hoofing and cant be bothered anymore.

I suspect a few of you secretly agree but dare not say it in fear of being called knee-jerk. Me? I dont do knee-jerk. Never rated him.

Get him out of yurr.

I just call it as I see it. Decent team, shit manager. Players got us fifth last year but this year they are fed up with the hoofing and cant be bothered anymore.

I suspect a few of you secretly agree but dare not say it in fear of being called knee-jerk. Me? I dont do knee-jerk. Never rated him.

Get him out of yurr.

Aye but calling it as you see it on a daily basis over and over again is canny dull.

Get him out of yurr.

You're knee-jerk but without the knee......

Alright, I see your point Gemill. Think my point is well recieved by now anyway, just grates on my nutz seeing the same old "europe/injuries/Ashley" excuses rolled out ever again every time we put on yet another Dachau-performance.

I`ll pipe down a bit, roll on Wigan.