F.A Cup 3rd round draw - Brighton & Hove Albion away

Bizza

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He bangs on like he gave up drink because he's better than everyone else but he admitted ages ago he used to go out, get pissed and get into fights. So, basically, he gave up because he couldn't take his booze. :)

He bangs on like he gave up drink because he's better than everyone else but he admitted ages ago he used to go out, get pissed and get into fights. So, basically, he gave up because he couldn't take his booze. :)

I havent drank alcohol since I was 16

You dont half talk tripe sometimes :lol:

I havent drank alcohol since I was 16

You dont half talk tripe sometimes :lol:

You definitely said that (or words to that effect) on the old board like.

You do this quite a lot tbf Alex. Make stuff up,or twist something that was posted a decade ago safe in the knowledge no-one can prove otherwise.

Its no secret I gave up drinking because im a straight edge soldier, not because I turn into Clyde the orangutang when ive had a few

You do this quite a lot tbf Alex. Make stuff up,or twist something that was posted a decade ago safe in the knowledge no-one can prove otherwise.

Its no secret I gave up drinking because im a straight edge soldier, not because I turn into Clyde the orangutang when ive had a few

Minor Threat/Iain Mckay/Fugazi type of thing?

Thats weirder than giving drink up because you want to kill everyone after youve had a couple...

Fair play, I liked some of the music, still do to an extent but me and a mate went to a gig in Edinburgh by some obscure DC hardcore mob who's name I forget now but it was a bit of an eye opener tbh, the crowd were, to a man (there were no women in the audience) frankly cunts.....I preferred the poppy end of the market anyway, bit of Black Flag, Husker Du, Bad Religion, lots on SST...

Fair play, I liked some of the music, still do to an extent but me and a mate went to a gig in Edinburgh by some obscure DC hardcore mob who's name I forget now but it was a bit of an eye opener tbh, the crowd were, to a man (there were no women in the audience) frankly cunts.....I preferred the poppy end of the market anyway, bit of Black Flag, Husker Du, Bad Religion, lots on SST...

Snap.

Gorilla biscuits, Dag nasty, Champion, Lifetime, Kid Dynamite, Descendents is more my bag. There's got to be an little melody in there somewhere