Wor Jackies record

Jackies the Lad

Whilst we seem to bleat on about all the negatives at NUFC, let's all just congratulate Alan Shearer for equalling the club record of Wor Jackies goals tally for the club.

May not have been the best match to equal the record, but who cares, well done and a big thanks from me for the wonderful service and entertainment value given to this club over the years.

:lol::lol::lol::gay::blush::blush::rolleyes:<_<<_<<_<:)

Whilst we seem to bleat on about all the negatives at NUFC, let's all just congratulate Alan Shearer for equalling the club record of Wor Jackies goals tally for the club.

May not have been the best match to equal the record, but who cares, well done and  a big thanks from me for the wonderful service and entertainment value given to this club over the years.

:lol:  :lol:  :gay:  :blush:  :blush:  :rolleyes:  <_<  <_<  <_<  :)  :(

76168[/snapback]

Glad to see you're not bitter Jackie. :lol:

To be honest though, Shearer has reminded me of a formula one car running out of gas, slowly rolling to a halt. He's currently on the finish line, will he inch over it?

Well done anyway Mr Shearer! :nufc:

May not have been the best match to equal the record, but who cares, well done and  a big thanks from me for the wonderful service and entertainment value given to this club over the years.

:lol:  :lol:  :gay:  :blush:  :blush:  :rolleyes:  <_<  <_<  <_<  :)  :(

76168[/snapback]

Glad to see you're not bitter Jackie. :lol:

To be honest though, Shearer has reminded me of a formula one car running out of gas, slowly rolling to a halt. He's currently on the finish line, will he inch over it?

Well done anyway Mr Shearer! :nufc:

76170[/snapback]

I fear you're right, just about out of gas, but I guess he'll beat it, might not be a mile, but enough. The Toon needs more legends than the odd one or two.:nufc:

I'm sure he'll sleep well once he gets 201 and still be under the impression that his inflated ego hasn't held us back.

76200[/snapback]

Aye, Shearer's held us back. :lol:

I was going to say something but words genuinely fail me. I suppose you think we'd be a better team at the moment without him?

I'm sure he'll sleep well once he gets 201 and still be under the impression that his inflated ego hasn't held us back.

76200[/snapback]

I was going to say something but words genuinely fail me. I suppose you think we'd be a better team at the moment without him?

76204[/snapback]

Come off it, he's been total shit for the last 2 years. Our whole method of play is geared to him.

We'd have Kluivert & Bellamy/Owen if he didn't spit his dummy out everytime he doesn't play.

76200[/snapback]

76204[/snapback]

Come off it, he's been total shit for the last 2 years. Our whole method of play is geared to him.

We'd have Kluivert & Bellamy/Owen if he didn't spit his dummy out everytime he doesn't play.

76207[/snapback]

Well that's just utter bollocks tbh, but believe what you will.

I still think he's gone on a year too long, but when the ball went in the net yesterday that really didn't matter. Brilliant achievement from a brilliant player. He'll be gone at the end of the season, and regardless of what everyone says about him having too much influence etc. we will miss having him at the club, even though he is pretty much as finished as it gets at this level nowadays. IMO.

76200[/snapback]

76204[/snapback]

76207[/snapback]

He was near leading scorer in the league 2 years ago, and could have if he didn;t get injured they year before.

If my memory serves me right...

well if i had the chance, i'd say to Shearer...

Thanks for the memories, the goals, your loyality, your determination, your true professionalism and undoubted devotion over the years. You are my absolute hero and you will be missed.

And i dont give a shit what any of you lot of short memoried, jaded, fuckers say to that either!! :lol:

And i dont give a shit what any of you lot of short memoried, jaded, fuckers say to that either!!  :lol:

76254[/snapback]

And THAT'S the lot of you told then! Best post EVER! FACT!

And i dont give a shit what any of you lot of short memoried, jaded, fuckers say to that either!!  :lol:

76254[/snapback]

And THAT'S the lot of you told then! Best post EVER! FACT!

76256[/snapback]

LOL cheers mags :gay::lol:

( well i think im finally used to this lot on here now, always so scornful with the 'im gonna be cooler and more laid back than you' posts, so fuck em all, i adore shearer and dont mind saying so) !!!!!!!!! :lol:

Edited by Toonraider

Thanks for the memories, the goals, your loyality, your determination, your true professionalism and undoubted devotion over the years. You are my absolute hero and you will be missed.

76254[/snapback]

Where did I say I wasn't appreciative of what he's done in the past?

Yes he has been good in the past, but he's been plodding around for a good 2 years now.

76254[/snapback]

Yes he has been good in the past, but he's been plodding around for a good 2 years now.

76259[/snapback]

and where did i name YOU? I had hardly read any of the posts on this thread tbh, my remark was merely pre-empting the odd derogatory posts im sure would be made about my thoughts on shearer!

I thought i'd get it in first :lol:

76254[/snapback]

76259[/snapback]

Only "good" thought right?