Wor Jackies record

Jackies the Lad

well if i had the chance, i'd say to Shearer...

Thanks for the memories, the goals, your loyality, your determination, your true professionalism and undoubted devotion over the years. You are my absolute hero and you will be missed.

And i dont give a shit what any of you lot of short memoried, jaded, fuckers say to that either!!  :lol:

76254[/snapback]

WELL SAID

Which is precisely why now is the time to put him in charge. Lets face it NOBODY could be worse than Souness and how would we look if he goes on to manage another club and did well.

Just imagine the Mackems or Smoggies beating us (of course his loyalty to us wouldnt see that happen).

Seems a good opportunity that is of couse unless we can get Samm Allardyce or Martin O Neil.

:lol:

Edited by pertoon

No reason why Shearer couldn't have accepted a reduced first team role and Kluivert would still be here.

76230[/snapback]

Remind me what that overpaid fat wanker done for us other than shag every lass in the toon he could get his filfthy fat hands on. :lol:

Edited by Wacky Jnr

Shearer's been a legend this past decade for us and his presence on the pitch will be missed- his holding up off the ball and distribution of it, his sheer strength, determination and goals. He will also be missed as a role model to younger fans. Simply put, how do find another Alan Shearer? You can't!

Edited by BastianSchweinsteiger

Even though he's probably gone on two seasons longer than he should of, he's still be a fantastic servant to this club and oneof the greats. I can't believe some of the fickle bastids trying to say that Shearer was never that good anyway, held us back, get's paid too much etc etc. I never get carried away with overating footballers, but the man was world class in the mid to late 90's. To come back from an injury that would have sent other players to either retirement or the lower leagues and still continue to score near enough 20 a season is a sign of class. Yes, he's poor now, but how anyone can slag what he's brought to this club is beyond me like.

No reason why Shearer couldn't have accepted a reduced first team role and Kluivert would still be here.

76230[/snapback]

Remind me what that overpaid fat wanker done for us other than shag every lass in the toon he could get his filfthy fat hands on. :rolleyes:

76312[/snapback]

Had a better goals per game record than Shearer last season.

76230[/snapback]

Remind me what that overpaid fat wanker done for us other than shag every lass in the toon he could get his filfthy fat hands on. :rolleyes:

76312[/snapback]

76775[/snapback]

In the past I've said that, while Souness said everyone had a 'clean slate' when he arrived, he had it in for Bellamy and Robert from the start. You could probably add Kluivert to that list.

76230[/snapback]

76312[/snapback]

76775[/snapback]

Just remind me how many games he's played in Spain this season?

76230[/snapback]

76312[/snapback]

76775[/snapback]

Just remind me how many games he's played in Spain this season?

77126[/snapback]

6 which is due to Valencia having better strikers than us tbh

Still care to dispute my original point?

6 which is due to Valencia having better strikers than us tbh

Still care to dispute my original point?

77206[/snapback]

Nothing to do with him being hampered by knee problems then?

77213[/snapback]

More to do with him being a fat bastard who can't be arsed tbh...

Care to answer my original question?

77216[/snapback]

If you're telling me he had a better strike ratio than Shearer last season I'll take your word for it.

That doesn't mean he would have been a goal-machine this season. I'm happier we parted company, it clearly wasn't working out. The alternatinve is to have an overweight, under-motivated, unfit player picking up a heafty wage packet for sitting on a treatment table eating KFC whilst missing three-quarters of the matches.

Put him in the same catergory as Woodgate (& maybe Owen): World class on their day but absoloutely no use to us if we can't get them on the pitch.