Fulham v NUFC

PaddockLad

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Eight Bells everytime I've been.

Aye. Been to the Boathouse on the Putney side of the river a few times too, bit more room to breathe as long as you don't mind a slightly longer walk to the ground.

i'll be there tonight, freezing me tits off in 5 layers and two pairs of socks, alongside the non-london-fied geordie nutters with their tops off.

this is my favourite away day in london, despite the fact we almost always lose.

8 bells for me too.

i'll be there tonight, freezing me tits off in 5 layers and two pairs of socks, alongside the non-london-fied geordie nutters with their tops off.

this is my favourite away day in london, despite the fact we almost always lose.

8 bells for me too.

8 bells for me too.

There's a young lad sits in front of me every away game with his top off :lol: He's fucking crackers, its right at the back of the gallowgate too so he's never gonna get on telly

A clutch of players could return from injury against Fulham at tonight.

Hatem Ben Arfa, Davide Santon, Demba Ba, Jonas Gutierrez and Gabriel Obertan were all hoping to be involved at Craven Cottage.

But Pardew was giving little away in his pre-match press conference.

Newcastle's manager, frustrated at the leaking of team and injury news, ordered boards to be put up next to the main practice pitch at the clubs Benton training ground recently.

And supporters will have to wait until Pardew, looking for a first Premier League away win, hands in his teamsheet before they find out who will play.

Im going to say this to the fans; there's too much information gone out of this training ground to the opposition, and Im not going to do it any more, Pardew told the Gazette.

We need to give ourselves the maximum chance of winning our first away game.

I apologise to them if they're not getting the information before the game. I dont think I should be boarding up the training ground around my main pitch, which Ive had to do.

People are coming and looking through the fence, and putting my team on the internet and giving it to the press.

Therefore, what I have stopped, is the real fans coming to get a view of us.

That how Ive got to be, Im afraid, at this time. If I was top of the league, and everything was rosy, maybe I wouldnt be so paranoid about it.

Ive got to keep on top of this club. My drive to make this a winning club won't change. If I need to do stuff like that, I'll do it.

Edited by Christmas Tree