Fulham v NUFC

PaddockLad

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Radge to think this is Fulham's 12th consecutive season in the division, and what a shite record we've got there since they came up. P10 W3 D0 L7. Pish. I was there the last time we beat them, the coldest I've ever been at a game, it always is there. It seems to have like its' own micro climate Craven Cottage.

All in all a good opportunity for us to get back to away wins, we haven't won in 12 away, these are no great shakes to say the least. The blue dippers had 27 shots against them but only drew 2-2. Big game for us, which will put us in to mid table with a win, or in with the relegation mob with a loss. I think we'll go 0-1 up, defend like fuck, Pards with limitation tactics, with a late we've see it all before equaliser, celebrated by 60 fans in the neutral (toon) end.

Waiting on them ringing me back. Doing some sort of software update. Fuckin hate talking to Sky services, take ages. Haven't set up sky go yet, was waiting on getting BTInfinity in last week. Anyway got a stream on the laptop til its sorted.