Newcastle United v Man City Saturday 15th

Christmas Tree

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heading over for this, probably the only game I'll get to this season.

Unless everyone is on top of their game, I reckon we'll hammered, Yaya Toure will boss the midfield like a playground bully

Still I think they are shite at the back, hopefully Ba can cause a few problems.

You might not be as glad if you had to get up at 4:30 in the morning to watch these early games like I do.

It's great for us having a day on the piss though :) Which I'm looking forward to far more than the drubbing I'm expecting from the game itself!

Pardew

" Make no mistake about it, we are not expecting to win this. Manchester City is as big as they come, and certainly alot bigger

than us. Should we lose, and lets be fair most bookies reckon we will, its important to take that little bit of positives with us and try to

get a win for the fans against QPR. With my long-term contract and the stability it brings, we want to pay the best fans in the world back. "

I think we'll play the best we've played all season and still lose. So there's the frustration of losing and once again getting no points. Plus the frustration of knowing if we had have played the same way in previous games we wouldn't be in the predicament we're in.

Then LBT will come on here saying how shit we are. We'll say we played well.

Then CT will come on saying how well everyone except Jonas played. Then go to his personal Jonas bashing thread post an article from the Sun or some shit. CT will then flounce off into the sunset before the new year (prediction?). To be replaced by the return of the legendary Leazes Mag riding on a donkey (Stevie) through the gates of toontastic with his own shit smeared across his chest spelling out Stevie's magical ratio, '7:3 in favour of me'

And we'll lose 2-0 to City.

Losing in itself is no biggie, city are better than us. All in the performance. All I ask for is for us to show up and have a go.

Plenty of small teams take scalps each season, just about applying ourselves.

That being said nowadays I just want pardew gone.

^^^LBT

Is that more or less what you tell yourself after each failed job interview?

Chin up cobber. Eat a protein bar and feel better about yourself.

Edited by toonotl