Toontastic photo competition - please join in

ajax_andy

Hello all,

Not sure how many of you on here are budding David Bailey's but if you fancy a bit of fun I've set up a competition in the 'Photography Section' of this forum (main board page, just above the Gaming section).

Ant has kindly offered up a prize of a years subscription to Amateur Photography Magazine to the winner (see thread in photography section for more details), so please have a look and have a go at submitting something after Xmas and New Year.

This is open to everyone so it doesn't matter whether you have a £3k DSLR or a camera phone... as long as you take a decent pic you're in with a shout of winning. If you don't get anything decent feel free to post something anyway just to take part :)

Any questions just let me know.

No joy, it's still greyed out.

The iPad has always been funny for uploading your own pictures iirc. It doesn't let me change my profile pic either unless it's to an external URL.

aye see the uploader is flash based, and the iPad and most phones will have restrictions for how "apps" are allowed to access things in protected folders like your images.

mail me it cath and i'll sort it for you.

On no I haven't actually got anything! :lol: I was just having a play with the uploader and it was something I noticed. If I find something suitable I'll just host it or do it from my laptop. Thanks though :)