Newcastle United v QPR Saturday 22nd December

Tooj

As this is a must win game we have to attack them from the off so I'd let Simpson sit this one out as he's no use to us going forward whatsoever. This is how I would line up for it.

Also if we go for that Ben Arfa must play on the right as he's far more dangerous there than when he's been played on the left.

The reason I've also put Cisse on the left instead of Ba as we know that's far more realistic of an option than Ba being played there. Although in an ideal world they must interchange positions.

151212152758.png

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Perch is no better than Willo at CB though

In a home game like this the fact he's more composed on the ball is the reason I'd start him.

Plus we also won't have to see our floated set piece routine to Williamson. :lol:

They beat Fulham (Taarabt<3), Fulham beat us, so do we have the odds on our side? not exactly.... is Pardew gonna change anything to the better regarding our tactical/formation problem? not likely. is he gonna swap the players that plays like shit for someone else? nah. will the players show more determination to win games as a result of no manegerial initiave whatsoever? nope... so do I think we will win this time? nup.

pardew ooot...

That font is atrocious Aeris. cant read a thing if you've got the white forum theme.

I'd put out:

597944_Newcastle_United.jpg

No way Pards is putting Ba out on the left again though it seems.

Edited by aimaad22

I was gonna post that un myself

"From now until January, it's going to be a dogfight. We have got to accept that and dog our way out of it and make sure we beat QPR, and then hopefully get something at Manchester United"

Good thinking Pardew, dogfights are what wins us games...like you haven't made us play like dogs the whole season. ffs

Edited by Aeris