Newcastle United v QPR Saturday 22nd December

Tooj

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Both NUFC.com and Skysports are both incorrectly attributing the assist for Shola's goal to Perch rather than Marveaux - perhaps because Perch was the first to come across to celebrate. Marveaux's reaction doesn't bode well for his attitude to the rest of the team and perhaps goes a way to explaining why we've seen so little of him.

Where do people think the next points will come from ???

This has no basis in anything I've seen from the side but I think we'll get a point from he next two games and by then Ben Arfa should be back, allowing us to get a point or better against Everton.

The next win could come against Norwich away but failing that we'd be in a dire spot if we couldn't turn over Reading at home.

Jonas seems to be the whipping boy now ahead of Simpson. Despite being pulled inside and allegedly carrying an injury. I do think he needs a rest like and if Obertan is fit it it seems a no brainier to swap them.

what a nasty, snide & bitter post.

Only if you've got zero sense of humour. Well, not completely since calling it bitter doesn't even make sense. Happy to poke fun at the gentleman in the video but can't have anyone poke fun at you. Dear me :lol:

There's nothing I enjoy more than when a whipping boy stuffs it back down the detractors throats.

The stick Shola and pardew got when he came on was absurd. Well done big man....again.

Best thing about the whole game. Obertan was class too.

Only if you've got zero sense of humour. Well, not completely since calling it bitter doesn't even make sense. Happy to poke fun at the gentleman in the video but can't have anyone poke fun at you. Dear me :lol:

your enmity towards me is based purely on your attitude to me, as I've absolutely no idea who you are; even on here you've not crossed me radar, much less in real life.

your obscurity doesn't even mean I hold you in contempt.

Jonas seems to be the whipping boy now ahead of Simpson. Despite being pulled inside and allegedly carrying an injury. I do think he needs a rest like and if Obertan is fit it it seems a no brainier to swap them.

Not sure as Obertan seems to have the biggest impact as a sub. Personally thought Jonas was alright yesterday, but once you're on the boo boys radar......

Jonas needs resting tbh. He could also do with Santon tracking back from his advances every now & then.

I said to my mate after about 30mins of the first half that if we had someone with the crossing ability of a Laurent Robert or David Ginola playing we'd have been 3 nil up.To be fair to Jonas he had Ferdinand on toast for most of the game but as you say his delivery was awful. The room he got to cross in the first half was ridiculous and should have been better exploited.

Difficult posistion to fill....possibly bring someone in on loan next month?....someone like Stuart Downing, only better :)

your enmity towards me is based purely on your attitude to me, as I've absolutely no idea who you are; even on here you've not crossed me radar, much less in real life.

your obscurity doesn't even mean I hold you in contempt.

Well most of that makes no sense either. It was just a joke Gene.