Newcastle United v QPR Saturday 22nd December

Tooj

Well most of that makes no sense either. It was just a joke Gene.

Ah right; I found it to be an offensive comment by someone I'd never heard of.

If you had been someone I'd been aware of, I could have probably picked up the humour in your post, but as I've never heard of you before or noticed anything you've posted on here, I didn't factor in your track record as a message board savant.

Sincere apologies

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jonas wasn't that bad, the worst part of his game was that he kept trying what wasn't working. Their defense (particularly Ryan Nelsen) were able to easily anticipate and set themselves up for his low crosses. He shouldn't have been relied on as heavily as he was to carry the ball upfield, there was just no balance in the side. Should have been looking to move the ball back and across the face of the box rather than sending the aimless balls in. Obertan should have been brought on earlier with Jonas left out there to have both sides operating in unison. Could have had them switching sides - Jonas' crossing tends to be slightly better off his preferred right foot.

Ah right; I found it to be an offensive comment by someone I'd never heard of.

If you had been someone I'd been aware of, I could have probably picked up the humour in your post, but as I've never heard of you before or noticed anything you've posted on here, I didn't factor in your track record as a message board savant.

Sincere apologies

That's pretty much what you said the last time you spat the dummy out when I posted something intended as a joke towards you.

'Message board savant' again makes no sense. Message board joker or wit perhaps would have fitted in but savant doesnt fit with the context. Not denying i may be a savant of course. It's responses like that which remind me why I poke fun at you in the first place.

Anyway, looking back, the attention-seeker comment wasn't particularly nice. I could have implied you where posting a YouTube clip of yourself without saying that so my apologies too.

Anyway, looking back, the attention-seeker comment wasn't particularly nice. I could have implied you where posting a YouTube clip of yourself without saying that so my apologies too.

Next time pop in a safety wink and maybe one day he'll figure the internet out.

Aye the booing was pretty loud on the stream I had on. People are arseholes.

Tbf the booing was more about Pardew making Cisse run up and down the right wing for 60mins before taking him off without him getting a chance in his actual position.

Pardew deserved booing, the team needed changing long before he did it. Jonas shouldn't have started the 2nd half

Tbf the booing was more about Pardew making Cisse run up and down the right wing for 60mins before taking him off without him getting a chance in his actual position.

Pardew deserved booing, the team needed changing long before he did it. Jonas shouldn't have started the 2nd half

Yup.

Did anyone know that Pardews on field love in with Coloccini was due to the fact that the skipper had fell out with him?

All the papers running with it but very few details.

http://www.thesun.co...-Coloccini.html

Non-story for me, the frequency that players fall out with managers and each other will be high. Especially in pressure situations. Says more about Pardew displaying good management, rather than bad*.

(*not saying you were, but just giving my two-penneth)

Edited by The Fish

Was it the tone or the volume of the booing that communicated this exact meaning? :razz:

It was hearing the comments from all around me that confirmed it. They probably didn't convey we'll on Al Jazeera sports ;)

sharp hearing if you can discern individual comments through a general wailing; perhaps the speakers had much higher pitch of delivery, like a descant perhaps?

Edited by Gene_Clark

Pardew deserved booing, the team needed changing long before he did it.

Despite working perfectly and winning us the game?

No the comments didn't form part of the booing. That would just be silly.

No, the comments started from the beginning of the game when cisse was getting crosses into the box into positions he needed to be to get his head onto them. Wondering why Pardew was so puzzled as to why Ba wasn't winning any headers against 3 defenders when his only support was the midget Anita.

As was previously stated, the booing was fairly uniform throughout the ground, it wasn't just one or two.

Look I'm not having a go. I'm actually in awe of your boo interpretation skills. Perhaps you could reopen the cold case on the booing vs Wolves when Robson was in charge, and we can resolve that one for once and for all. :razz:

Edited by Gemmill

No the comments didn't form part of the booing. That would just be silly.

No, the comments started from the beginning of the game when cisse was getting crosses into the box into positions he needed to be to get his head onto them. Wondering why Pardew was so puzzled as to why Ba wasn't winning any headers against 3 defenders when his only support was the midget Anita.

As was previously stated, the booing was fairly uniform throughout the ground, it wasn't just one or two.

you're a liar

Despite working perfectly and winning us the game?

We wouldnt have had to wait until the 81st minute to win the game if he could see it wasn't working earlier like every other fucker in the ground. Lets not kid ourselves that early changes of set up or personnel in a game are one of Pardews strong suits.

Cisse on the right and Jonas on the left wasn't working from the start