Newcastle United v QPR Saturday 22nd December

Tooj

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jonas just needs to whip it in, passing it flat across goal hasn't worked twice now.

The majority of our attack is coming down that narrow left channel so their defense is set up to clear it, we should be mixing it up and switching the ball through to the centre or the right.

The majority of our attack is coming down that narrow left channel so their defense is set up to clear it, we should be mixing it up and switching the ball through to the centre or the right.

Would help if we actually had a winger on the right. And a full back who wasn't Simpson.

Would help if we actually had a winger on the right. And a full back who wasn't Simpson.

Agree. It needs to be addressed as we're far too predictable as it is. Obertan should be brought on for Perch IMO.

QPR are terrible, which is ridiculous considering the players they've signed. 'Arry will be wheelin an dealin his team at half time, we don't really have the same luxury. We could've done with Hoilett in the summer...

Have to bring on Obertan. At least he'll provide an option on the right. Pards was correct when he said their left back is going nowhere - the Da Silva twins can't defend for shit, get someone on to run at him.

Dominating possession without creating any chances whatsoever. No creativity, no spark. Frankly no one looks capable of providing it either. Its going to need to be another goal out of nothing from Demba for us to score it seems. And from those freekicks its doesnt look like its going to be his day.

Jonas really has to be doing a lot more. Pathetic delivery again. Completely agree with those saying Marveaux on for Perch.Its QPR ffs. Grow a pair and go for the win because we arent getting anything from the next two games.

No.

I almost shuddered when I typed it. Marveaux is the other option but was hoping that Obertan could do plenty of running down the right to stretch them. Either way not creating any notable chances in a half is a clear sign that a change is required. We may see a shift to 4-3-3. Perch hasn't been particularly bad but he should be the one to make way as he offers he least of our midfielders.

I almost shuddered when I typed it. Marveaux is the other option but was hoping that Obertan could do plenty of running down the right to stretch them. Either way not creating any notable chances in a half is a clear sign that a change is required. We may see a shift to 4-3-3. Perch hasn't been particularly bad but he should be the one to make way as he offers he least of our midfielders.

Marveaux yes.

My dead gran maybe.

Obertan no.

Or Shola.

Marveaux yes.

My dead gran maybe.

Obertan no.

Or Shola.

Shola's physical presence could at least deter their central defenders when our aimless crosses come in from left left, left right and left centre.

Completely agree with those saying Marveaux on for Perch.Its QPR ffs. Grow a pair and go for the win because we arent getting anything from the next two games.

Aye agreed, QPR at home with two defensive midfielders on :lol: If he's that worried I'd rather swap Marveaux for Perch and then move Marveaux out to the left, bring Jonas into CM to do his watercarrier role there.