Pantomimes

catmag

Bradford Royal Infirmary was strangely flush with dwarves one December.. An ex of mine got to the bottom of it: after their last performance, the diminutive stars of Snow White went on the piss. One of them showed off his signature breakdancing move of spinning on his head, but fell over then couldn't get up again. Presuming him drunk, the other dwarves carrier him home to sleep it off. When he still couldn't move the next day, it became apparent that he'd fractured two cervical vertebrae in his neck.

Got to be honest, always hated them as a kid so only went to a couple. This will take you back, it was Cinderalla at the Theatre Royal and the 'top celebrity' that year playing Buttons was the bloke who played Joey Boswell in Bread.

Was dragged back as a 'surprise' by my mother in law one Boxing Day a couple of years back and it was alright. I only went for Faye from Steps to be honest.