Loic Remy signs for QPR

Tooj

• Replies 744
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: Are you Aeris new alter ego account?

Please, pipe down with the trolling. It would be preferable to all of us if we could elevate the discussion into a higher echelon of debating etiquette.

If i was then you'd have my log ins would you not??

If you wanted to "elevate the debate" you'd hardly be so touchy about me pointing out some of your errors would you? NON?

English is not my first language my friend, simply something I entertain in my spare time since my contributions on this forums would be a huge miss in the event I took a break from you toontasticals ;)

In that case "amigo" you can start untangling your knickers, as i corrected you so that we could "elevate", mon ami!

http://www.thetimes.co.uk/tto/sport/football/clubs/newcastleunited/article3647595.ece

Alan Pardew quick out of the blocks to pursue Loïc Rémy

Newcastle United have wasted little time in their attempts to replace Demba Ba, having opened transfer talks with Loïc Rémy after meeting Marseilles’ £9.75 million valuation of the France forward.

Ba’s £7.5 million move to Chelsea has yet to be rubber-stamped, but Alan Pardew, the Newcastle manager, is planning for life without the Senegal forward, who has scored 13 goals in the Barclays Premier League this season.

If we get Debuchy and Remy in in the space of a week, I might actually... call me crazy but I... am I really saying this... praise Ashley/Llambias.

Wouldn't matter whoever french genious they bought for us, if Pardew still is clueless how to win.

If we get Debuchy and Remy in in the space of a week, I might actually... call me crazy but I... am I really saying this... praise Ashley/Llambias.

And then I'll go back to ranting as they could and should done this in the summer.

Definitely wouldn't praise them. That way madness lies

Tbf it's probably the league that offers the best 'finishing school' and best value for teams looking for players for the top European leagues.

Low wage

Decent standard

Easy route for shady nationalities (Desailly etc.)

Excellent dental hygiene

Appreciation of the art of sarcasm

Low wage

Decent standard

Easy route for shady nationalities (Desailly etc.)

Excellent dental hygiene

Appreciation of the art of sarcasm

You forgot:

Funny little hats

Cheese